Part 1.

Mom where are you going now?

On a vacation i will be back in a week.

Ugh whatever.

My mom is always gone ever since my dad passed away she been out on the run. Im getting tired of it I barley eat now because she never home she send money through the mail for me to pay bills and thats it. Im the only kid. My dad used to be a rapper and my mom was a video vixen. My dady aint like it so he got into a fight with her and he left a couple days later police came to the house and they promounced him dead. It was sadest part of my life but we have to move on so i did and obviously so did my mom. I think she is prostituing but she dont want to tell me. I was watching a commercial when my homegirl Sayden text me and said she wanted to go to the new strip club downtown.I went upstairs and got a shower and got dressed i put on a tight fitted high waisted shorts with a emoji crop top and my emoji bucket hat with my bred 11s and my belly button ring i let my hair hang to my ass. She text me and said she was here i grabbed my keys and my phone and left.

Wassup Sexy Momma.

Lol girl tryna get a job

Apply for one

I need a quick one bruh.

Be a stripper

Yeah right im too shy

Just try when we get up here ask if you can talk to the manager

Im think abiut it.

We got there and it was deep money was flying everywhere men was drooling all over there self including my bestfriend sayden she is a dike.  I still love her. I went to the bar and asked could i speak to the manager. The man walked from behind the counter amd i followed him twoards the back he showed me the office and i knocked on the door.
Come in.
I walked in.
Have a seat and start talking.

I need a job here. My mom is never home and i need a job so i can put food in my mouth.

Have you ever stripped before .?

No.

Stand up.

I stood up.

Turn around.

I turned around and stood there . I knew his perverted ass was staring at my ass.

What would you do for a job here? 

Tf. OH HELL NO IM NOT BOUT TO LET YOU TAP THIS JUST SO I CAN GET A JOB I WOULD RATHER STARVE.

Oh your one of those girls i like that lol. Call this number tomorrow and we can get you started soon juxt make sure you really wanna do this.

Ok thanks ig.

I walked out i waa ready to go and Sayden was nowhere to be found ugh i was pissed she prolly left with a thot. I stood outside and heard someone come up behind me.

Say momma you need a ride.?

Before i could answer sayden walked up and askef if i was ready i shook my head and walked off and got in the car.

Who was that? 

Idk jussst asked me for a ride.

So did you get the job.? 

I think so.

Yay lol.. big booty self.

Shutup.

We pulled up to my house and i didnt want to stay by myself so i went got some clothes and went stayed with sayden in her apartment since her girlfriend wasnt there. Sayden girlfriend dont like me cause the fact mr and sayden are close..we pulled up at sayden apartment and she unlocked it. She went in and put a movie in and popped some popcorn i put on my pjs and crawled in bed. Sayden tookk off hef cargos and had on some hoopers underneath and she took off her shirt shw had the best body my nigga had a six pack. She laid up in bed and we watched the movie and cuddled up and fell sleep.

Kaleb P.O.V.

DAMN IT that girl was beautiful and she looked clue less i could easily turn her into a video vixen and make money off her. I went in to talk to my brother he owns the strip club he said she came in to ask for a job and she not easy to fuck. I laughed i told him my plan and he said i had to give him halph cause he gonna get her staryed in the buisness it was cool with me. He said she had to come to work tomorrow so that would be when i try to talj to her and get her number so i can get to know lil momma since ha la diking ass friend wanna come and mess it all up tonight. Its cool i can wait la momma was perfect and was everything i was looking for i hopped in my black ferrari and cruised down the street to get back to my house a nigha got a big ass mansion and stay by hiself thats a damn shame but fuck it not for long. I decided to get some rest cause i had a meeting to attend in the a.m. and plus i had to get ole girl to come with me.

Sayden P.O.V.
I was cuddled up with my bestfriend Tia. I Been having a crush on this girl since i first met her but she is not gay so i cant date her but i wasnt bout to ruin or relationship we got close and now i get to cuddle mext to her bigg ass when my girlfriend leaves to go to work. I would leave my girlfriend zai any day for tia but it wasnt like that so i couldnt. I could tell tia was horny cause she kept grinding all on me. I was laughing.
Tia.

Huh.? 

Want some head? 

No.

Wanna kiss? 

Yes.

She said that and we started making out no this is not the first time we did this she is a virgin whwn she gets horny we make out i finger her and give her head its our little secret that i like. We started kissing then i was kissing all in her neck and i stuck two fingers in and started fingering her until she came then i licked it up and we both fell sleep damn she taste so good but this was a bestfriend thing.