#1

Kaito POV

In my room just sit infront of a laptop of mine. Just sit there and do nothing but listening to my moms story about her and dad's wedding day. It's true, listening to someone else story is quite boring. And at the end, they will tell you again and again. Just like to remind us, the listeners.

"Look Kaito. I know you have a ruff time being Kuroba Kaito and Kaito Kid. But make sure you don't go too far ok?" As always, mom, I'm old enough to think of it.

"Yeah yeah whatever," as I reply mom something is ringing. I thought that it's just the phone who ring. The ringing stop and I go back to where I was talking to my mom.

"You know. I kinda fell bad for Aoko-chan. She is such a cute and charmjng girl get to know and been joke by you, Kaito. Poor girl," here we go again.

"But you know, the more she hate you, the more she love you," wait what? What's that mean. I sigh for a moment and look at the window. Thinking that if my mom was right, I felt bad. But no! That's not gonna happen.

"Oh well if your busy with your stuff, I might end the call," he-hey! Matte! "Bye~" as she say and end the video call. Shesh what a woman.

I promised the police especially inspector Nakamouri who is really excited to see my show at 20:00 at Suzuki's fancy boat. Well, if there's Suzuki family. Then there he is.

I stood up and head to Kaito Kid office(?). After falling from my room, I can see the radio is active. I bet the message from dad is good enough. Tonight I will steal the Staring Night Gem.

"Kaito, listen carefuly. If you got what you want, then you should keep it save and sound. If you lost it, you'll never going to make the audience laugh or fun," that's it? Oh well I wish it will be more useful.

Aoko POV

Urgh! I hate you Kaito! Even if he only try to help me, but that just rude! Carry me without permision it just not right. But, I like that. Ugh why?

"Aoko-chan! I'm home," oh it's dad! Finally he home for a break. "What are you doing Aoko? Why aren't you dress up?" Uh? What's wrong I wonder.

I stand in the kitchen and my homemade egg is burning. I can't believe this. I work hard to not burn any egg again but it did again when dad arrived. Damn it.

"What do you mean oto-chan?" I look at my dad serious face with a blank face. I really don't get what he meant.

"Today Kid is going to steal the Staring Night Gem at Suzuki's Cruise Ship. They challenge Kid again. Oh man. And go hurry up young lady! I got you this time Kid!" As I heard my dad sentense, I rust to my room and change clothes.

After picking the right clothes and wear it, I have an idea. "Oto-chan! Why don't we as Kaito to help out?" I think that will be a great idea. Of course after what happen I will get revenge with force him to eat fish.

"Oh ok! Go and tell your boyfriend," I told you dad, we're not dating. Why it is so hard to tell him. "Kaito! Kaito!" Damn where is that kid?

Kaito POV

And again, the sound who I heard a million time in one year. No, one day I could heard a million voice like that. I hurry and change clothes to my normal one. I don't wanna Aoko to know my real identity.

"Kaito!!" Ah my ears. Their burn 'cuz that voice. Oh well she is kawaii so I can deal with that. "Are you going to come at Suzuki's ship?" And I answerd it yes. Yes Aoko, yes I do.

"Why don't we go together!" Yeah hehehehe. That will be fun hehehehe. "O-ok Aoko," and yeah. I go down stairs and go infront of Aoko house. I wear my ussual clothes.

"Why are you taking it so long!" I mean really! Why should I wait 20 minute just to dry a messy hair? "Gomen Kaito. Now let's go dad!"

"You know women. They always want to be pretty and good looking," and at the back I saw Inspector Nakamouri, Ginzo Nakamouri. We got in to the car and then Inspector just drive.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Oh no. Please don't make me busted.

Suzuki Ship Party

MY POV :)// Author POV

The party guest in time to enjoy the party. The party start at 19:00 PM. All the guest including Aoko, Kaito, and Inspector Nakamouri at the party as well. "Nakamouri-keibu! All the security is all in place," one of the officer report to Inspector Nakamouri.

As Kaito and Aoko seperate from Inspector who is busy setting a trap, they enjoy some talk and laugh at each other.

Kaito POV

This girl. She is sure a clumsy one but cute as the same time. "Ja, I will get us some drink ok?" I didn't answer yet until she ran off to one waiter who seem busy with a women.

I get closer to Aoko to look up what's going on. "You know! My husband don't like Vodka! Why do you keep putting it?" Oh just another big mouth of women. I don't understand them.

"Ma ma. Please don't fight at the time like this, maam," said Aoko to clam them down. Man what a awesome girl. The waiter name tag is Kimano Takaki.

"He really don't respect elders!" Ok, this is going to be a long story. "Please. Clam down," have Aoko done with this already.

I walk gentlely toward that kid. Really he is everywhere when Suzuki challenge me. How annoying.

"Alright! Kid will be here 10 minute! Everyone please calm down," said Nakamouri. Looks like I'm ready to action.

When I'm going to run, Aoko toward me. "Where are you going?" Ah shoot.

"I'm going to toilet! I'm in such a hurry. Please I can't take this anymore," as I run. Well it's true I want to go to toilet hehehe.

Ladies and Gentlemen

It's SHOWTIME!

Sorry cuz I used my accent and well my word. Sorry if you don't understand. I just want to make this fanfict so I can be satisfied. Idk why~~~~~ lol. Have fun read this cuz there will be some mistery hehehe