HeY ThaTs PrEttY gOoD

Life for me I'd say is fairly shitty. Though that may just be the anxiety. I'm not sure.

I'm not giving you my name but all you need to know I'm a girl and I'm nineteen who hasnt left her parents yet. Born in 1999 in the suburban outskirts of New York, I was raised by my mother and grandmother. My father never really was in my life and when he was I only ever saw him once during my fith birthday. I remember he got me a toy train set before he left me and my mom. Only then after I saw him in Court to pay off my child support.

I lived nine years of my life without a dad till my mother met my step dad while playing video games. Unexpected right? Both gamers and they fell in love. After months of preparation and because wedding gowns are fucking expensive my mom just went in nice clothing and my step dad went the same way.

Two more months of prepping to move we finally did out to Wyoming to where he lived. A small quiet town.

Now 10 years later I'm here on this app to get me through my life so far. Failing in college because I didn't have the money to continue. Born without a thyroid, autism, and some weird shit going on in my DNA I get through with the use of memes. Talking with friends and other things to just escape reality. I wont get into the bad stuff because I'm not a bitch but eh. That's basically my life do far. :,)