[oneshot] i'm a girl too

: at the school ...
i saw Somi being bullied by the other girls so i tried to stop them,

"Yah! Stop hurting Somi! just hurt me! not her!" i shout to them.

"as you said" Jennie said while smirking.

her group is coming to me, i'm going to die. it's okay just for Somi's safety. Somi is my bestfriend and i need to protect her. And i'm here.

They started hurting me.

Jennie saw Hyunjin & Jeongin so they ran away from us.

i quickly go to Somi if she's okay.

"Somi, are you oka-" i cutted off by Hyunjin

"SOMI! ARE YOU OKAY?!" he asked worriedly.

"yah, y/n get up, let's go to the clinic with Somi" Jeongin (I.N) said to me.

well, i'm the one who hurts badly and they care to Somi more, ha...

Yes, i act like a boy but i'm a girl too, can you also guys care to me also? i thought to myself.

// time skip

: Lunch

"Somi, sit beside me." Hyunjin said to Somi

See? they care to Somi alot, while me? i acted like i'm fine tsk.

"Y/n, help us to order our food." Jeongin said.

"I'm sorry but i don't feel like eating now" i answered.

"Me! I'm going to help!" Somi volunteered

"Nope, stay there." Hyunjin reject her volunteer

"I'm leaving." i said as i stand up from my seat. i quickly go to the principal's office.

"Sir, can i skip my class today? I don't feel good today..." i asked our teacher.

"Okay, get well soon" he said and i nodded.

: at the house

phew, why does they care a lot to Somi?! when somi has a wound they said "Somi, be careful next time" and they carried Somi to the clinic. While me, my ankle was about to broke and they just said "Y/N, WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY?!" see the difference, i hate them.

( my phone rings )

it's Hyunjin. I answered to him.

-Call-

"What?" i asked coldly

"i heard you're not feeling well today, are you okay?" he asked worriedly

"When did you learn to care about me now? You don't care about me tho." I said to him

"I care about you a lot Y/N!" he said.

"Then where are you when i'm hurt? Where are you when i need a help? You were with Somi, you all care about her a lot, while me? I'm the more hurt than Somi but look you guys carrying her to the clinic. I'm hurt Hyunjin, you guys don't know because your mouth always says Somi, Somi, Somi! why did i became your friend?" i said to him not allowing him to answer.

"Y/n, i didn't know about that, i'm sorry-" i cutted him off.

"Study hard, Bye." I hanged up.

[ Hyunjin pov ]

I didn't even know that my girl is Hurt,
She's right, i'm always focusing to Somi i didn't treat her well, HYUNJIN, YOU'RE SO STUPID! you hurt your girl. i hope she can forgive me.