YouTube

"... that's all for today guys. See you next Sunday with another video, bye." I said as I was signing off my YouTube video that I will be uploading in a few days.

To say I was proud of my YouTube channel would be an understatement. I started off my channel two years ago in my bedroom in London, and here I am 2 years later living my dream in Los Angeles. Moving to L.A. was the hardest thing I had to do because I had to leave my family back home in London, but I've made so many friends over here that I consider them as family. My closest friend is Maddie De La Garza. We met over Twitter when she tweeted something about one of my videos and I DM'd her thanking her for watching my videos. Now we are inseparable. We always hang out at each other's house's. When we are at her house, her older sister Dallas even hangs out with us and I'm close with her as well. I don't think I would've been able to stay in L.A. if I hadn't met Maddie. She's like a sister to me.

As I was packing my filming stuff away, I was also thinking of what I was going to do today as it's only 12pm. For some reason I woke up really early this morning and wanted to film a video so that's just what I did. Just as I was thinking of something to do, I heard a ding come from my phone indicating I had a text. I picked my phone up and saw it was from my manager, Amy, "Hey Alessia, I have an amazing opportunity for you to film a Carpool Karaoke video for your channel with someone special. Text me ASAP." As soon as I read that, I texted her back and she immediately texted me back with all the details. I am so intrigued by who this "someone special" is. Guess I'll have to wait another 2 days to find out.

I was making some lunch, when I decided I wanted to get another tattoo to add to my sleeve that is slowly growing on my right arm. I had been working on my sleeve from the age of 19, and three years later, at the age of 23, it's nearly complete. I started the sleeve after I broke up with my ex-girlfriend after I found out she was cheating on me. Since then, I haven't had a serious relationship, just one night stands.

Whilst I was eating lunch, I texted my tattoo artist to see if he could fit me in for a tattoo and he texted back quickly saying that he had space in half an hour to tattoo me, so I quickly finished my lunch, locked my house up and jumped into my Range Rover and sped off. During the ride to the tattoo shop, I had the radio blasting because I love music. When Demi Lovato's song "Sorry Not Sorry" came on, I turned it up as high as it could go, put the windows down and started singing loud and I'm pretty sure I sounded like a dying cat, but I don't care when it comes to Demi. Although being best friends with her little sister, I haven't met her yet because she is so busy with her music and tours and stuff that I haven't had the chance to meet her yet. Maddie knows I'm a huge fan of hers and she always jokes about it. Demi actually has a concert at The Forum tonight and Maddie invited me to come and I obviously couldn't say no to that. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm gonna be meeting my crush tonight, but I'm trying to calm myself down.

Just as "Sorry Not Sorry" had finished, I pulled in to the parking lot of the tattoo shop and went in. I told the artist, John, what I wanted to finish off my sleeve and he immediately went to sketch it out for me and then we got started with the tattoo.

Four hours later, he was finished with the tattoo and I was so happy with how it turned out. As I was walking out of the shop, I realised that I only had 2 hours to get home and get ready for the concert tonight, and I don't even know what to wear. I quickly rushed to the car and sped off home so I could get ready.

When I got home, I immediately went inside and went straight to the bathroom to get in the shower. When I got out the shower, I walked into my closet and just stood in the middle of it hoping something would just jump out at me. In the end, I decided on wearing a pair of Mom jeans with holes in, a black lace body suit and a pair of black open toe boots. I walked over to my vanity and started to do my hair and makeup. My makeup was pretty natural with a popping highlight to give me a nice glow. My hair was long, so I decided to curl the ends of it. When I finished, I put some perfume on grabbed my black Chanel bag, walked out the door, hopped in to my car to and drove to The Forum where I was gonna meet Maddie and her family for the concert.