SanDhir OS - Without You

Aryan sat on his laptop working. Sanyukta was upset. She was working on nuclear missile and she was clearly tensed upon that. Aryan thought about making her smile.

He hacked her email and sent her a mail from her account just like he had done a few times before . He knew Sanyukta found that fascinating.

"I'm strong. I can do anything. Everything will be fine."

He typed it and hit send. He was about to log out when something caught his eye. Whenever he had logged on her account there was always a draft mail. She never kept draft except one mail which was always draft but what was interesting was that it was recently modified.

He opened it out of curiosity. It read - 

I have moved-on

I try to convince myself saying this all time.

Four years back, I was happy. I was independent. I wasn't emotionally attached to anyone but everything changed since HE came.

Him - Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Never in my life had I expected to love. Atleast not him. I fell in love with at most unexpected time with the most unexpected person..

He was always there for me. He helped me in times of need. He was everything for me. 

But everything changed. The dream team competition changed everything. Parth's accident came out as a shock. I couldn't move. It was because of me that the accident took place.

Guilt was overriding me. I wanted someone to console me. To Tell me that parth is alive. No one came. But he did. I knew he would come - he came but he left me forever.

My hopes shattered badly. My married dreams broke. This is not what I wanted. He left me all by myself but fortunately I had got dad by me.

When Dad apologized I was very happy. I immediately took my mobile and almost called Randhir. I wanted to share this wonderful news with him. I was finally getting what I had craving for since childhood. He would be happy too. The memories of that doomed day played in my head again and again on loop and all I could do was break down uncontrollably.

I visited parth daily in hospital. He was in coma. Doctors told me that it was of no use. Yet I came and stayed by him. Everyday . I just hoped that maybe one day Randhir would come too. I just prayed that wherever he was let him be happy. There wasn't a second that I didn't missed him.

I know I couldn't even imagine half the emotions he had been going through. He always said that people who are very close to him left him. What did I do... I made him leave me.

I had no clue where he was. I silently tried finding him, looking for his whereabouts.
In vain. That's when I met Aryan. Strange guy really but a good friend. He is the reason I could come back to fulfill my dreams.

Parth is out of coma !

The words were best to hear. I rushed to him to see his eyes open. I took a sigh of relief. Emotions were overflowing inside of me. I turned aside and flung my arms into empty air only to realize there was no Randhir.

I landed in ISRC with my new dream - Mars mission. This would at least distract me from him. But he too ended up here.

Life is so complicated. So confusing ! I was more comfortable with the person I hated. It's strange how relationships change. One moment we were lovers and next we were nothing. It was not even WE , it was now YOU and I. Now, we are more than strangers and more uncomfortable with each other.

For our new task, I found out all about Randhir. Renuka ma'am was no more. Randhir was more broken than I had expected him to be.

I didn't add those slides about his mom. I can never do such things to even my enemies and he was my love. He tried to kill me in oxygen chamber or rather kill himself too. I probably deserved that. Or I dont know.

I still wonder what went wrong. Was I really so career-oriented ? Did I not care about him ? Perhaps we were never meant to be. I didn't deserve him. But he had got Sanaya to care for him now. It's good . Let him be happy !

I lie everyday, every minute to everyone that I have moved on. But I know that I can just lie to people but not to my heart.

In my heart , He still lives. He is still the king of my heart and conqueror of my dreams !

"Sanyukta still hasn't forgotten him. There's no place in her life for me. There has never been and there will never be " Aryan thought and silently wiped the lone tear that had come out of his right eye.

______________________

Hope you have enjoyed this one. Do drop in your views. It really means a lot to me .

Love and broken hearts,

Vee