Life Problems!

I'm so random, it's kind of hilarious. But in this book, besides anything random I feel the need to put in here, I'll put in characters from my books and ideas and some of my real life friends. Now, for me to be random at 3 in the morning!

So, in a book I'm going to write, I'm automaticly adding in my best friend Liliana, who in the book Infinity is Lizzy-Anne. She's also very "obbsessed" with PewDiePie. But she claims I am the only person in this friendship with an obbsession, and she says I'm obsessed with Bodil40. I will admit I do watch every video at least twice because their awesome, but it's not like I have like a damn shrine in my room. I don't dedicate all my stuff to him, I just thinks he's cool. Liliana dedicates her dumb math tests and stuff to him. The first A she got in geometry, she packed it up and sent it to him. Like really? That's creepy. He probably threw it out, but Lily claims he loves her, so I laugh and just play along. She also likes stalks him on twitter. I'll be eating lunch or something and she's on twitter and she'll shriek. Then she'll say "OMG! Felix tweeted!" and I'll say "So? Get the fuck out of my face and I might care.". It sucks, and it's fucking annoying the hell out of me. But wait! I like to tweet to Bodil and I also like most videos he puts up on YouTube, but that's considered an obsession? Lily has a wall in her room she's dedictated to Pewds, its covered with posters and drawings of him. And she hates Marzia with a passion. I try to be like "Don't hate Marzia, she's a nice person. Don't hate her just because she's dating Pewds.". And it bugs Lily if I call him Felix.

So, who has the obsession more? Me or Lily? And write a comment if you want me to talk more about my friends/life problems.

-DΣƧIЯΣ

P.S. She also says I'm obsessed with Cry, (Cryoatic) When I'm really not. While I really like his videos, it's not an obsession.