Introduction

Hey everyone! I'm back here with my second book. In the about section of my account, I stated that I am a Potterhead, and yes I truly am! I love Harry Potter so so much, and there was a time I wanted to make a second account in my Instagram about it. But in the end, I finally decided on just making a fanfic in Wattpad.

I got this idea in the shower (obv :p) and I couldn't stop thinking about it. But that was a long time ago, and I thought of making it when I finished my first book, but I couldn't take it anymore! Just to be honest with you, sometimes I feel like I want to end the series 'Escape The Arena' several times. Even though it's something I thought about the most, but I just couldn't bring myself to making it. I feel bored and the excitement just wasn't there whenever I'm writing. Maybe, just maybe, if you guys support my book I will be encouraged to keep on writing! Anyways, back to the main thing, that idea was a long time ago, so I started to forget my plans about it.

As usual, every day I scrolled through the search page of my Instagram, looking at all these different Harry Potter posts, but just a few days ago, I discovered these ship accounts and ship posts. There was Romione, Harmione, Hinny, and my new favourite, Dramione! But disclaimer: I still ship Romione more than Dramione, Romione is my OTP!! Then an idea struck to my head, about this, and I suddenly remember the idea I had a long time ago! So I just decided to make it and I hope y'all will like this book!

Just as a reminder, I'm a student with a lot of work to do, so I can't really upload each chapter routinely. My aim is once a month or less and I hope I could achieve that for you guys.

Ok, this intro is too long, but anyways…

Welcome to my account Potterheads! 💕

*Just as a side note, if you see the name of a character in bold like this:

NAME OF CHARACTER

it means that it's in that character's POV (Point Of View) because at almost every chapter the POV will change.