suicidal thoughts

(A/n this is probably a one-shot of I don't know if you guys like it ill write more cause this is for a friend I told him I'll write a fanfiction his name on this is xxdrakingxx so shout-out for getting me to write this)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oliver was sitting on a bench at beacon. Thinking of all the wrongs he made of his horrible life until now. When he started beacon he instantly feel in love with her. That was for years ago,yes this was there last year at beacon. They were already adults they were 18. He had his weapon in hand. He thought of what they said what yang said she was her sister after all.

Two hours earlier

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yang yelled after being told of the fate of her sister. She screamed at Oliver, telling why did you let her die I thought I could trust. Her team agreed with her running Oliver out as he went back to his room with his team. When he told his team of the awful they were sad and angry, he didn't know why they angry, don't they know how much he cared for her don't they care how much pain physical and emotional is going though him. He was shocked what his team said it was worse than yang. They told him to just leave, to just kill himself, then his last teammate didn't say anything just did he punched him square across the face. He was the leader of this team no-one cared anymore he was dead to them. He ran to the cliffs getting his weapon. He sat at the bench. His thought returning to what they said. We're they right should I just kill my self of coarse no-one would care, he kept thinking. No-one cared about me except her and my team, but his team of course didn't care of him no more. He thought of what happened . They there on a mission ozpin sent them on. There were fighting off grimm when he got sloppy, leaving him vulnerable, a beowolf scratched him in the leg making fall he was about to die. Until ruby, she took the hit, getting scratched in the chest making her fall. She fell into his arms, he was shocked to say the least, just before death she said don't feel guilty,this was my choice.... I love you. Dying in his arms. In his rage induced state he killed all the grimm in the area. He failed everyone.... He failed ....her. the woman he loved He let ruby die. I'll do anything to get to ruby even if that meant killing my self. He took out elucidator leaving dark repulser in it's sheath on his back he took out a pencil and photo of both teams with him and ruby hugging. Writing "im sorry to all the pain I cause I'll just get out of the way......goodbye" -oliver he put on the bench and changed the sword into it's gun form placing it in his mouth. Ready to pull the trigger.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (A/n and that is how you make a cliff hanger, again shout out to xxdrakingxx. Also if you want me to continue like. Also did any of you get the reference.)