<1>

My alarm goes off and I groan as I roll over trying to get up before I realize that there is an arm wrapped around my waist keeping me glued in bed.

Right he slept here.

Again.

I sigh and shift closer to him while my arm trails over his muscular abdomen.

I leave a wet kiss on his neck and suddenly I find myself under him seeing that he is fully awake with a smirk plastered across his face.

"If I knew you'd wake me up like this I would sleep here more often babe" his voice deeper than usual cause he just woke up.

"Don't get used to it" i say wearing a bored expression.

I find the strength to get out of bed and i stretch a little bit before I decide that taking a hot shower sounds like a good idea.

Lost in my thoughts I feel a presence behind me.

His hands make their way up and cup my breasts as I let out a moan.

"Are you sure you don't want to have some fun before school?" his hot breath against my neck sends shivers through my hole body .

I turn my body so that I'm facing him and I raise my eyebrows at his sayings.

"Seriously Cole leave. I'm going to take a shower"i walk past him stepping into the bathroom.

Well you are probably wondering who the fuck is coke and what he is doing in my room.

Well Cole is a friend of mine.

More something like a fuck buddy actually.

Things are clear between us.

I use him and he uses me.

We fuck each others brains out and then act like we don't know each other.

Well I honestly could do better than him.

He might have the looks but he is one grade younger than me which means the same grade as my brother.

Yeah I know it's pretty fucked up but most of his friends have fucked me anyways.

Let me introduce myself.

I am Alexis River and im seventeen.

I'm considered as a bad girl in school and as a person you should stay away from.

Well I agree with the second one. If you want to stay away from trouble you should stay away from me.

I'm pretty popular at school as most girls are afraid of me and most guys are trying to get in my pants.

Well I understand them.

I am hot.

I have very long black hair and popping blue eyes.

And I'm very known for my skills in the field of sex.

I also have a little brother.

Liam.

He is one year younger than me and he is basically the reason why I'm trying not to burst into tears every time I'm thinking how miserable my life is.

I finish my shower and step into my room glad to find it completely empty.

I take a look at the clock and I take a deep breath relieved that I still have plenty of time to get ready for school.

I decide to draw the attention today and I choose to wear a black skirt which came down to my mid thighs and a strapless black shirt as I also finish off the look by putting my thigh-high boots and my characteristic leather jacket.