Chapter 1

Not so long ago in a not so familiar town, lived a young man who went by the name of Izuku Midoria. Now, Midoria was a fairly ordinary person. He was not one to stand out among a crowd. As someone who has great interest and talent in literature and writing, and inspired by the wondrous and famous author Toshinori himself (You might want to remember his name), he has been able to become a somewhat successful author, debuting at age sixteen. He had always had a compulsive feeling or urge, if you will, to write what his imagination gave birth to. What his stories were about was what he was truly passionate about. He wanted a story about something amazing, something powerful, something quirky. So he did just that! A whole universe based on a world where people gained superpowers called quirks. He wanted his protagonist to be someone he aspires to be. Someone who starts off with nothing, no friends, no popularity, no real joy, and, no quirk. But then slowly, through miraculous events and hard work, support, and friendship, gets almost everything. The protagonist would grow both mentally and physically. Gain friends, happiness and the recognition that he deserves. Sounds pretty damn cool right? Well, this lead to him becoming pretty famous in the area that he lived within. Now however, he was clueless on what to write. Now that his stories were pretty much complete. Everything that there is to write about has already been written. Has it not?

It was getting to become one of those all too long, coffee-filled, no sleep nights for Midoria as he struggled to write up his manuscript for the newest chapter of his new book. Mr Aizawa, his chief editor, had sent him about thirty text messages in the last hour telling him that it was due the very next morning. If texts could scream, Midoria was such his would be.

"What are you doing?! You always do this! You better be on time!!" 2:34 am

"You better not be ignoring me!" 2:40 am

"Midoria! You cannot miss this deadline!" 2:47 am

"Midoria!!" 2:51 am

He sighed as he rubbed his forefinger and thumb on the bridge of his nose, trying to ease away the tension and headache that was building up inside his head. When was the last time he got a full night sleep? He typed out a quick reply.

"don't worry, it will be on time, we can talk in the morning -^- " 2: 53 am

He placed his phone face down on his desk, not waiting to see his editors reply. All he needed was to write this bloody chapter. Only a few more lines and it will be finished.

Shaking his head and blinking hard, he stared at the blinding white screen of his laptop, racking his brain for even the smallest hint of a new idea, watching the cursor blink away, awaiting for the text to appear......

The teen groaned in frustration. Looking to his notebook resting beside him, he picked it up and began to flick through the pages. Crossed out or scribbled down ideas he had when out and about were scrawled all over each page. He always made sure to take this with him, whether it was going to the store or going out of town, the world itself was his biggest inspiration. No, that's not right. People. People, human beings, they were his source of creativity. Midoria often had the hobby of going to a café or local park with a cup of coffee and his trusted note book, scribbling down ideas he obtained from overhearing people's conversations or seeing the way people act. He enjoyed most of all, watching people go about in their world and thinking of what type of person they would be or how they live in their day to day lives. Yes. People truly are an extraordinary foundation for his ideas.

Despite all this, his brain had run dry. ­­

_ _

"Send"