Drarry

Long long ago in a far away land there was a guy named Harry. He was madly in love with Draco! Every day Harry would see Draco pass by and he would lose his breath at just the sight! Harry could get lost in Draco's beautiful blue eyes! Harry's friends were really worried about Harry, for he was love sick! Harry's friends knew who Draco liked, everyone but Harry knew who Draco liked, and it wasn't Harry. They wanted to tell Harry, but it would absolutely crush him. Draco knew Harry liked him, everyone knew Harry liked Draco, no not like, LOVED! Draco put on a mean guy act, but he was actually a big softy, he truly wanted to like Harry, but he couldn't, for he was in love someone different. Oh how Draco loved him, his beautiful skin, and oh how juicy he looked. Draco and him spent almost all day together. Harry noticed, but didn't think anything of it. Plus, unless Draco told Harry he didn't like him back, Harry wouldn't be hurt. That's how much Harry loved Draco. One day Harry got tired of keeping it a secret from Draco. He walked up to Draco very confidently and said "Draco I'm in love you!" And planted a quick kiss on his lips. Draco was shocked and said "I'm sorry Harry, you're a nice guy, and I want to like you back, I really do, I just can't, for I like"................

TUNE INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHO DRACOS IN LOVE WITH.

A/N
Thank you to everyone who helped give me these ideas! I hope y'all enjoy this book! It's very very much a joke book, so Ik it's cringe you don't have to tell me.