Chapter 1.

"Today is the day! Sam! We're finally going to a 30 Seconds to Mars concert! Aren't you excited?!" I practically squealed.

"Uh huh sure Rose."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"I am." She said as she ate chips and watched supernatural.

"Go change." I sighed.

"But dean just got-"

"Sam! You have all the seasons on DVD, is it really necessary to watch reruns on tv? Go change! We're going to be late!"

She turned off the tv and stormed into her room and shut the door.

Sam and I have been bestfriends since seventh grade and now were roommates.

"I can't believe it's actually happening." I whispered to myself as I examined myself in the mirror for 82816727 th time.

"Can't believe what's happening?" Sam said as she walked out. She was wearing her I prefer the drummer shirt I bought her. I however was wearing a customized crop top with a triad, a t string skirt, combat boots, triad necklace, and waved hair. Sam didn't need to try much to look pretty, but I always did encourage a bit make up, although she hates it.

"The concert, duh!"

"Oh right. Whoops."

"Mascara?" I handed her my make up bag.

"Mmm no. "

"I'll do your make up!"

"No thanks Thor." We've called each other Thor and Loki since 8th grade because we were marvel fangirls. The names sorta just stuck.

"Come on Loki! A but make up won't hurt! "

"I mean I guess. "

"Come here. Hurry. We have to leave soon or we'll be late.

I put some eyeshadow, mascara, lip balm and eyeliner.

"What do you think?" I rushed getting everything ready to go.

"Good job, Thor."

"Thanks, ready?" I struggled to find my car keys out of my purse.

"Ready."