Stripclub Terrors

(Requested by AngelaDavila15 and this is the numbers picked from the Prompt List in the previous book go check it out also I'm so sorry it took a while guys please for give me!!)

You and your friend are working as two badass strippers and was having so much fun. The boss, Leon Kennedy is always nice and doesn't want "his girls" be touched inappropriately without permission otherwise the guys are banned from the club. "Why are we at the strip club? I thought we had days off?" You asked her and she says "Leon wants talk to you." You turned to see Leon with his glass of whiskey

you sighed and goes to the boss then sits next to him

you sighed and goes to the boss then sits next to him. He looks at you and says "I have something to tell you. You are no longer working here."

(Y/N)'s POV

I was shocked "What do you mean I no longer work here? I need the money for my apartment. I'm going to get kicked out!" I panicked then Leon says "Not if you're living with me." I looked at him shocked "Are you-are you flirting with me?" I asked then he smirks.

I blushed then I said "Well at least let me strip for you Kennedy." I smirked back then I heard screaming then I turned to see monsters or zombies? Then my friend came running then grabs me and I gasps "Oh my gosh is that blood?!" I asked and she nods "We have to go!" She says to me.

Leon's POV

I grabbed the girls and my place isn't far and then (Y/N)'s friend won't be quiet then I whispered "Please shut up. Just shut up." Her friend nods and we go to my place. (Y/N) says "We should watch Disney movies." I saw her friend getting all excited then I scoffed then I said "I dislike Disney movies." I heard her gasp than says "I can't believe you don't like Disney movies!" She pouts then says "Sometimes I really dislike you." I smirked then I say "And I like you. Be my girlfriend?" She smiles and nods kissing me.

"But we're watching Disney movies." She says and I pouted saying "Fine."