Prologue

Amber Henderson was like any other girl out there.. With highs and lows and her own demons to battle.. What she didn't know was that her world would change.. It would be flipped upside down by one man.. One man so devilishly handsome he might've been the devil himself for all she cared.. Because it didn't matter if she fell in love with the devil as long as he loved her the same way he loved hell..

Adonis Cadwell had fallen.. Along with many others long ago when they went against their Father.. The one who gave and took lives, the one who wanted and had ultimate control over anything.. He banished his children who went against him and made sure they had no way back.. What he would find out is that there is a way out.. Not back to Heaven and the bliss.. But another way out, a different form of bliss.. All in form of one very special girl.. With eyes blue as ice and soul burning like fire..

Heaven and hell colliding will lead to love, betrayal and so much more..

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.