[45] JUGHEAD

j o i n i n g
( warning: violence )

today was the day, the day you would go through pain and suffering to be part of the one gang you've always looked up to, the south side serpents.

you were going to become the newest member and to join you need to go through a series of physical tests that determine your strength, bravery and stamina.

it was mostly just getting beat up by other serpents, but that's what it was for.

"you sure you're good y/n?" jughead questions you once again, "this is the final time i'm asking you, can't change your mind after this."

"yup." you reply, ready to jump into the gang of serpents and get your ass beat. jughead gives you a small pat on you back and then pushes you towards the serpents.

you stand in the middle of them and they all circle you, watching your every move. then suddenly, you get pushes to the ground behind you and a small grunt escapes your mouth, the air was knocked out of you for a few moments but you get up again.

this time somebody swings and arm towards you, punching you in the face. you stumble back a bit and your hair gets pulled from the back, another punch thrown towards your face and this time a crack is heard.

your breathing is staggered, your nose is broken, and your lip is burst but they continue.

finally after another few minutes torture they throw you on to the ground, you lift up your head to see jughead standing in front of you.

"congratulations, you passed."