A Love Like No Other

I watch as the truck crashes into their car, taking Paige's memory. Leo, played by the all too sexy Channing Tatum, shows up to the hospital only to find she doesn't remember him.

  "It's just so sad!" my best friend Caitlyn manages to get out through sniffling and wiping her eyes.

  Okay, I'll admit, the movie is extremely sad, but crying really isn't my thing. Yeah, well, I take that back. Crying at movies isn't really my thing. Unless it's One Direction, then my eyes will be red and puffy for days after the movie is over. They're just.. ugh! Perfect! Liam Payne and Harry Styles.. I mean dayumm boys! Okay, okay, probably not the best way to watch The Vow, thinking of One Direction and what I would do to them.

  "Oh my god, Catie. You need to seriously stop crying. I'm going to hit one time, even if it means smudging my sexy finger nails!" I laugh, shoving my hands, covered in horrible purple nail polish in her face.

  "Hey! I did a great job on those!" she protests.

  "Uh huh. So we can cross off beautician from the list of future careers.." I begin to laugh even harder when the pillow hits my face. I grab one and throw it right back at her.

  "Oh, it's on!" Catie gets up and grabs another pillow, this time, a white one.

  "STOP!" I command. I get up and take the pillow out of her hands, because, like me, Catie's fingers are painted in the exact same sexy manner, except bright red.

  "You're no fun," she pouts.

  "Says the girl who wants to watch The Vow. Was 21 Jumpstreet really that bad?" So Catie and I have this ritual. Each week we have a sleepover. But there's a twist, like freaks, we choose one celebrity and stalk them all week. Well, actually we just watch a movie they're in because it helps us pick the movies faster. Like last week, for Ryan Gosling, we watched The Notebook, obviously.

  "Yes. It was." she states bluntly. I just look at her and shrug. "Wanna do some stalking?" I nod eagerly and we make our way over to the computer. Catie pulls up a chair and we log onto our Facebook accounts.

  "Okay, sluts, exes, or new loves first?" She asks.

  "That order exactly," and so Catie types the name Olivia Kathrine Reynolds into the search box.

  "Ewww! Look at her!" Catie comments as we click through her photos. This one was especially bad. At 516 likes and 413 comments, anyone could expect her to be naked. But I would have preferred that. What this photo has is something I have never seen a seventeen year old post before. Liv is in her Halloween costume. Since that was last night, this picture is newly uploaded.

  I stare at the picture. Her long dirty blond hair is straightened down to her butt. She's got on a black cat ear headband and black hoop earrings that are about as big a baby's head. Her shirt, if it can even be called that, is the tightest, smallest tank top I've yet to see. It covers just about nothing. It's rolled up to above her belly button, showing off a belly button ring. But the top of the shirt, I swear that girl had no bra on.

  Black spandex for shorts and of course lace up black boots. She's crouched down and the caption says "Meow;)".

  "What a whore!" I exclaim.

  "Winky face?! Everyone knows that a winky face implies something SEXUAL!" Catie just about screams that last part. I giggle and hope no one heard that.

  "Okay, can we be done? Her child porn is too much for me to handle," I say as Catie scrolls through the abundance of comments. Then something catches my eye. "Wait. Stop scrolling. What does that say?"