Chapter 1

''Zarah'' My little sister whispered to me while shaking me to wake up.

''Mhmm...'' I said trying to sleep. That's when I felt an tear drop on my arm, I knew it wasn't mine so my sister must been crying, and I think I know why. Ever since my mom left Me and my 7 Year old sister Liyen for some other dude... My dad been a devil. I remember that day like it was yesterday but it was really 2 Months ago.

-FlashBack- Moms POV

Text message

T: Hey wya? I'm lonely and this house is quiet. I need some noise, Maybe you screaming my name.

T: Yeah that's what i want to hear.

Me: Mhmm Daddy i'm not home.

PartnerBae: Then where you at?

Me: This new restaurant.

PartnerBae: With who??

''Mom'' My Daughter Zarah called me.

''Yea... What you want from me girl'' I said to her. I'm really annoyed by her. She knows if I'm using or on the phone to don't interrupted me.

''Daddy said Get off the phone and meet him outside'' She says. I got up to go outside until one of the waitress grabbed my arm rough.

''Bitch don't touch nor grab my arm... Fuck I look like. Cause i'm not none of your friends and i'm not the one to mess with. So tell me the fuck you want with me.'' I told her. I know you guess think im overeating but that bitch don't need to grab me.

''Umm Ma'am I am soo sorry, but you cant leave with out paying'' she says to me.

"Okay I know, I'm not leaving as you can see my kids are over there'' I said walking away from her. I heard her mumble something under her breathe but I ain't do nothing cause this is a new restaurant and i'm not trying to be banned.

''Yeah​ baby you needed me?" I ask Charles.

''Umm Yeah​, I just need to tell you my daughter is coming to live with us, And i brought you over here cause im not gonna argue in front of the kids and other people I don't know. So if your gonna yell just Yell cause im not gonna argue'' He says.

''Its fine with me. Im just tried so just take me home you can keep the kids here and go back and enjoy yourself but when you get home i might not be there im going to Sharan's house. We got that PTA shit we gotta do. So just take me to her house. I might sleep by her.'' I said lying though my teeth.

''Alright Lets go get your stuff and ill drop you off''

I walked back to where we was sitting at and I grabbed my purse and I told the kids the same thing I told there father. I walked into the car and drove off to the house. I grabbed my clothes and other things and drove away. I texted Sherry the plan and she agreed.

''Daddy im here''

''I was waiting for you come here''

"Mhm Daddy" I said as he sucked on my neck and playing with my boobs.

________________________________