The beggining is the end

((((((ANFRTM hello everyone this is a new take on a life with a youtuber for me i love jackseptic eye and well i ran out of ideas on life with pewds so i started this instead so the beggining is well ull see >:D (evil laugh until a t-34 bust through the wall again.GOD DAMMIT HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU what do u mean is still recording? What oh ok thatnk now GTFO(Transmission from ANFTM lost will advise when back online)))))

*highfive sound* Top o the morning laddies its me Jackseptic eye and welcome back to (yells) HAAAAPPPPYYY WHEEELSS

(After a good couple of hours playing and editing jack makes another video announcing that hes gonna hold a contest to) *BLAM*- the roof falls in-(anftm transmission incoming i know he lives in an apertment but im writing this as if he lived on the top floor ANTFM out)A man in camoflauge strapped to a parachute that didnt open crashes through the roof and lands on the couch of his living room out cold.Jack quickly panics and run out into the living room to see a military man from america from the patch on his shoulder indicated and that he was part of the US Airborne and he had a 3 stripes on his chest half covered by the parachute strap.

FLASHBACK

(16 hours earlier)"Sgt i cant allow you to acompany this traning exercise" said the general."Why cant i go i want to go with the men i trained and see how they do on their first jump." Says the sargent. The general sighs andwaves the sgt away"fine u can go but you have to jump with them ok?" The sgt smiled and saluted and left with a wave.fastforward to the plane(ANFTM please play Sympathy For The Devil until either u finish this paragraph or the songs overANFTM OUT thank you)over the radio blasts the song from the rolling stones SFTD(sympathy for the devil) as the men of the 208th parachute company get ready to jump out the back of a C-13980 in flight over ireland. The Irish army had been informed that the americans were going to do a jump into the country as a traning exercise were told to be on guard but not to shoot the americans.(you can stop playing the music now thanks XD) the men one by one jumped but when it came to the saergents turn his parachute malfuntioned and only half opened and luckly he had a secondary that opened but he missed the rally point and his secondary ripped away and he landed on a roof of an apartment and crashed throug onto a couch and he was out cold by the time he hit the roof.(Back to the present time)Jack starts to wider how an American landed on his couch and how the solider dropped so far off course.((ANFTM HEY GUYS IM ALIVE hey by the way I need ideas! Help me out ere!