Chapter 1

My all life boils down to a million questions, I past my all day to work, and work, and work, for the simple reason, I wanted find my voice and being someone special. My parents was dead six years agow and something in my head always told me that I have to do everything for succeed. My das was always proud of me, but my mom was never like that. She was most like a mentor, an hard mentor, who demeans me all the time. But I think she was doing that for me, for my success.Anyway, my life need something new.

Today, we are the 15 August and I'm comfortably sitting on my bed with my favorite book, "Still in the past", he's about a love story. I know, this is a stereotype, a teenage girl who read a love story, but this doesn't matter, the writter is just great, she manages to explain everything in a sentence.I just finished my book and I'm looking at my phone. I see 3 missed calls, it's Harvey, I'll call him back.
- Hi, what's go ..?
He will not let me finish my sentence.
- Come right now and make up.
He hangs up. Harvey is special, I mean, he's the best person I've ever met, but sometimes he's crazy. I do what he said and I walk in front of my mirror. I hate to look at my face, I hate my blue eyes, they think them selves beautiful, but they not, my lips are much too big and my nose do not speak about it. My hair is dull black and boring. I just think that no part of my face is granted.

I draw a line on the top of my eye and I put on my skin a light pink and I put a almost invisible gloss on my lips. I feel slightly better now. I hate putting on makeup but I prefer to hide my faults.
-Where did you go young girl.
I hear my aunt's voice, I hate her. she has to agree to keep us just to be able to benefit from the helpers, I'm sure.
- I'm going to Harvey's place.
I see a smile begin to form on her fleshy lips.
- Not tonight, I need you to take care of your brother.
It's words make me feel out of myself, she never knows how to take care of him, I've always done it.
- I would give him his medicine, he knows how to swallow it.
She gives me a destructive look before leaving my room.I then see my brother slowly approaching my room with his armchairs.
-I heard screams, everything is fine?
I am extremely shame, I do not want him to know that our aunt wanted to stop me from going to Harvey because of him. I know that he does everything for us not to help him, but with him disability .. I decide to tell him that she just criticize my makeup. I go down and take my coat. As I come out, the thunder breaks out, I'm only 10 minutes from Harvey's house, so that should be fine. I love the rain and the feeling that it gives me, it makes me think of so many things at the same time. Due to a lack of hood, my hair are soaked, as if I had just come out of the shower, I arrive in front of Harvey's house. I always want live in this house, she is just beautiful, with her biggest windows. I love the house with a lot of windows, I find her most open.
He has also a great garden with maybe one thousand of different flower, it's like the all colors was come here.
I walk to the door and I nock three times, it's a toc. The door open and I see the face of Judy, the little sister of Harvey. She take me in her arms. Her sister is so cute, with her beautiful blond hair, she think Harvey and I are in love, like she said. Harvey do the same thing, I'm like stuck in a Finn's family, this is not bad.
  -Oh my god, you missed me so much.
The voice of Harvey is change. Of corse, the last time I saw him was 4 month ago.