Fate Brings Love Together (Zak bagans romance)

*Flashback* (2012 back to GAC epsiode of my experience)

Hi my name is Angelica Humphreys I work here at Bobby Mackeys music world, do I like it? Not particularly..I have had many bad experiences here I want to leave but its the only way I can make money for myself I live alone well not alone the demons whatever they are follow me home. I have had  hellish nightmares and have had shadows in my room yeah not just one but many. So a paranormal team was on there way here to interview me about my experiences here they were not good they were quite terrifying actually. I was inside the building working in the bar area was moving some glasses i have been doing this for a few days now it takes a long time to organize everything but now I was painting the wall behind where the glasses were.

I stopped because I felt something in the room with me I know Wanda (my boss) wasn't here and the rest of my co workers left already I am sure its a spirit or demon I swallow deeply and was frozen I felt the room I was in, go from room temperature to a ice cold temperature in a matter of seconds my breath was shaky, I took a shaky breath and i could see my breath because of how cold it was goosebumps formed on my arms and then the rest of me. I looked at all the cameras around me they were recording luckily I looked around then I saw a soild black figure stands only a few feet to where I was I swallowed again my heart started to race really fast in a matter of seconds the black figure was a foot from me I saw the glasses I had set out on the bar fly at me 2-3 of them hit me two on my head and another hits my stomach I was so scared I got off the stepping stoll and dropped the paint brush and ran outside I was breathing heavily I never had an experience like that before as I ran outside I ran into someone it was a soild and bulky figure.

"I-I-I'm so-so-so-sorry" I was so out of breath i couldn't speak correctly and I just had a terrifying experience also the guy I had just bumped into looked at me with concern "Are you alright?" he says quietly I look at him and shook my head then I stood up "Are you Zak? Wanda told me you were coming" I was still really shaken from what just happened he lightly smiles "Yes that's me Wanda said I could interview you with the experiences you've had here" he looks at me again and helps me stand up I nodded and lightly smile "oh okay I just had one not that long ago actually" I look at him he looks at me and lightly crosses his arms "Can you tell me what happened?" 

I nodded "Yeah I can show you actually its close it was in the bar area" i didn't want to go back but I had to because I didn't want him to think I was a complete chicken or anything "we don't have to go inside sweetie if you too scared to" he says softly to me and sweetly I look at him "I don't mind I don't like it here but its my job" I sigh softly we both walk inside and I took him to the bar area he looks at me and saw I was bleeding on my head "So what happened to you here?" he looks at me again I look at him "well I was organizing all the glasses on the back end of the bar and i had just finished I was painting the back wall then all of a sudden it got freezing cold in here in a matter of seconds and I stop painting the wall I look around then I see a dark figure with bright red eyes when I was on the ladder it was a few inches from the bar counter then in a second it was next to me then it threw glasses at me" I swalloww the tears back I had I was scared to be in this spot especially when I had a terrifying thing happen. 

He looks at me "We can go outside if you like if this spot is bothering you sweetheart" He touches my shoulder I nodded "If we could I don't want to be in here anymore right now" I walk outside he follows behind me and sighs then looks at Nick and Aaron then waved them over to talk to him I covered my face and started to cry my eyes out and I slid to the ground and pulled my legs to my chest I couldn't do this place anymore I needed to leave. 

*Flashback ends*