mae has always wanted to date one of the members of BTS but recently, her mind has changed. she has realized there is a deep feeling inside of her that she thinks her closest friend rebecca is cute. she has never felt this way about anyone like this before so she doesn't know what to do. mae decided to confront her about her thoughts. when she did, rebecca answered with a hug. mae was very confused but when she felt a long squeeze on her ass cheeks, she knew what was going to happen next.
the two young lovers walked to bendwood park and climbed to the highest level on the play set.

later that day, they had to go back to rebeccas house and study. when they began mae asked, why do we have to stop. rebecca laughed and said we have to be discrete, no one can know our love.

the next day at school everyone seemed to be looking at mae and rebecca weirdly. finally, rebecca had enough and asked what they wanted. someone came up to her and showed her the picture they were laughing about. it was a picture of mae and rebecca on the top of the playground, groping each other. mae stood on top of the stairs and announced, YEAH I KNOW ABOUT THE PICTURE, AND IT WAS FUN. MOVE ALONG AND LET TWO GIRLS HAVE FUN.

just so you people know, this was very hard for me to write this and i wanted to kms while doing so. thank you for reading my death.