000

"I can't believe you, you were sleeping with my brother?!" a tall male,who had raven short hair and dark-emerald eyes, shouted at the quite short lady with a semi-bump, who had slightly tanned skin, decent dark brown hair which accompanied her bright blue eyes.

"It was a mistake honey,I swear he-," she whispered in a panicked tone but was interrupted by her husband.

"Bullshit!" he bursted out as his fist struck her pale face specifically her nose, which caused her nose to bleed furiously.

The two shouted back and fort at each other, they were clueless to the fact that their argument had woke up their two 12-year old boys upstairs and that they were now quietly listening to them, not daring to go downstairs to break up their parents argument.

"So mom's pregnant, Zack," Alex whispered to his twin. Alex had raven hair which covered  his right bright-emerald eye, strangely pale skin, a dark blue shirt with a pastel yellow "A+" imprinted in the middle of the shirt and a pair of yellow shorts. ".. What do you want to be? A boy or a girl?" He whispered, hoping to lighten up the mood.
"I hope it's a boy!"

Zack had raven hair, like his father and Alex but had dark emerald eyes like his mother. His skin was also pale and he also had the same pair of shirt and shorts as Alex but instead of a "A+" imprinted on his shirt, it was a "Z".
[C]"I hope it's a girl,"

"Why? Boys are much better bro-"

"I want it to be a girl because I don't want a carbon copy of Uncle Josh."

"Oh-.. Fair point Zack."
"But-"
Alex turned to face Zack, moving his hand in front of him,
"Pinky promise that we will protect them no matter what," Alex was gesturing with his pinky finger for him to link his pinky.

Zack turned to Alex then he smiled slightly while linking pinkies with him, "I pinky promise,"

They exchanged their quiet giggles and smiles as they tiptoed to their beds, slipping under their blankets and letting their thoughts settle down as sleep quickly began to take over.

Little did they know of the consequences that would take place in the near future for them both because of that pinky promise and their unborn sibling.