Meeting my fateful MATE

I am Serphinia Adams, formally known as the female rouge. Unfortunately, when my parents died I was outcasted from my wolf pack. I was found on the streets by my "Aunt" Cara, she sorta took me in as her own niece or daughter. I've lived with her awhile now, so I just call her Auntie C. Anyways, my wolf form is a light grayish blue coat with light hazel eyes,  just like my human form! But anyways, onto the part you came for-

I ran through the woods, my fur blew in the wind. My wolf instincts took over me, and I let out a loud howl. I stopped running, my wolf instincts whined for me to continue. But my human instincts forced me to a stop. A shiver erupted down my back, before I had a chance to run I was pinned to the ground. All of this happened in the blink of an eye. I glance up to see who was pinning me to the forest ground, a humongous black wolf was overtop of me. It's green eyes stared down at me, I felt myself start to growl when it nuzzled it's snout into my furry chest. It then licked my face continuously, I was too dazed to growl or anything. So I just let it happen, my wolf instincts howled for me to run. But I... couldn't. I felt as if it'd hurt me too bad, I felt connected to this wolf. The wolf got off of me, giving me some "permission" to stand. I obliged, sitting on my haunches. The wolf stared me down, before it shifted into a very muscular guy yet very naked guy. His brownish black hair was covering the majority of his green eyes, and his arms were tight with muscles. When he did speak, his voice was a bit husky. Yet soothing. He looked at me, "shift now." He said the words so bluntly and commanding, that I did as he requested. Shifting into my human form, my hazel eyes stared at his green eyes. My silvery hair was pulled into a high ponytail, but besides that. I was naked in front of some complete stranger. He stared at me, then once again he pounced onto me. I yelped as my head hit the ground. His eyes worriedly  examined me, "I-I'm fine.." I mumbled embarrassed. He directed his eyes to mine, staring at me. "What's your name?"
I gulped, before answering his question. "Serphenia.. b-but I go by Sera" I squeaked out. He smiled, and I my heart skip a beat which was confusing since I just met him. "I'm Cannon." His smirk widened as he helped me up. Before I could respond, he leaned down kissing my neck. "a-ah?" I blushed. He pulled away. "W-why'd you do t-that?" I stuttered, which is unusual since I just met him. He stood up, which I did as well. He stared at me smirking. "Because, your MINE now.."  my face exploded into a red hue. "Y-yours? D-does that mean we're-" Before I could respond Cannon interrupted, "You and I are mates, making you the new Luna of my pack." My head spun, I had found the one...

I had found my Mate.

Too be continued.. ;)