River of Secrets

*Take a look at our characters*

Lucas- the boy that love he's friends twin also having wild dreams about his best friend mom also.

Sean- he's the best friend of Lucas, also don't know everything behind he's back.

Kelly- twin sister of Sean who have feelings for Lucas also keeping some secret from him

Linda-was the mother of Sean  an Kelly but she was a woman who wasn't getting any attention from her husband as he's a worker alot

Jake-was Sean an Kelly father an also a husband to Linda

...........................................................................................

So Lucas was this boy who was in love with his best friend twin sister. But doesn't stop there because also Havin' wild dreams about his best friend mom as every boy fantasy but that complicated many things for him. Whenever he visited Sean. That was he's friend name but whenever Sean family is around camp. he'll get to see him but he was more enjoying seeing  Kelly, also her mother. But then they decided to come three years after because Sean father always busy

So time passed by and  Lucas changed a little In that period of time, he was actually more matured teen now even noticeable on social media, showing off  posting pictures on his account wall an turn out Kelly was also noticing until one day. She started to  react on his pictures but didn't comments. But later on things changed  inbox him an they started talking an the more they talked the more they flirted. But Sean never knew because they noticed he'll freak out if he knew.

So one day on the text to Lucas.
Kelly: I'm coming in five days time, just that i would love for you to visit Sean an when we came there, When everyone is sleeping you'll Sneak up an cuddle with me for every night we'll spend.

From then  he was so impertinently waiting but well as he was. he remembered that he never done it before. And how  zero experience he have an how is he gonna impress her. So he tried to get some adult pages from some of he's friends.
But the more he watch it, he was so in mind with Kellys mom. while he layin bed snuggled up with a raging hard on.

He asked him self .
“What’s got in to you?” over an over again as he was thinking,

Kelly called an asked on the second night before said
“Just thinking about you going for that massage behind me".
Lucas: a massage now
Kelly: yeah silly you got to know what I mean.
          To bad if you don't.
(laughing, the call dropped)

So now he was nervous, That tomorrow night was his last night before Kelly an Sean an their parents arrived in the neighborhood camp and he was still hard on with the imagination of him self with Kelly. Back and running his hand all over her body and an all of her.

He was so excited about them coming and  he was also afraid on how his friend was gonna take all of it. An then Sean called so excited to tell his buddy an the term of of three years was so long.

Sean: " what up bro... I hope you ready I saw your post on your account. I bet all the girls are all over you these day I see. But don't worry if I beat you on that."
(As Sean confidential bragging to Lucas on the call)
As well as Lucas replies
" no way bro you know how you are with your crazy talk" (with a laughter)
Sean asked him
" wait bro are you meaning to tell me you still shy.... get out of here! Ohh I nearly forgot I need you at my place tomorrow so we'll got out an check new places, don't be a grandpa" (as he laugh)
(Lucas was also laughing as the call dropped)