Jealous Hiromu

This is a fanfic about Hiromu getting jealous when he see's a guy flirting with his Yoko. There are two different endings let me know which is better

Disclaimer: I don't own super sentai or any of its characters

"Hiromu whats wrong?" Asked Nick, Hiromu's buddy roid.

"Kai is the problem..." Hiromu said sending daggers at a worker names Kai who is flirting with Yoko. HIS Yoko.

"Oh so your jealous." Nick said looking over at the to talking at a lunch table.

Hiromu removed his gaze from the two to Nick "I'm not jealous of Kai! I'm way better looking!"

Nick laughed then looked at hiromu and said "A lot of girls that work here like him better then you. He's kinder, funny, not so rude, considers peoples feelings, is strong and is very 'cute'"

This only made Hiromu madder and turned his head to Kai giving him a death glare which he must have felt because Kai started to look around scared. Luckily he didn't see Hiromu or else Yoko would have yelled at him.

Ending 1

When Yoko got up and walked around the corner Kai turned around to face Hiromu and smirked. Did the kid wanna die?

As Yoko walked out of the cafeteria and down the hall she stoped when she notice she forgot her bag of sweets and turned around but before reentering the cafeteria she stopped when she heard Kai speaking to someone.

"I'm gonna make Yoko my puppet and do whatever i want and you wont be able to do anything." Did he seriously think that he could put strings on her!?

"I swear you lay one finger on her and I'll rip you to shreds." Yoko heard another male voice say.

'That voice it can't be!' She turned her head around the corner a little bit and saw the owner of the voice "Hiromu..." She whispered blushing.

"One Yoko would hate you for hurting me and she will choose me because any normal girl would choose me!" Kai yelled at Hiromu.

"I'm not a normal girl!" Yoko shouted at Kai and walked over to Hiromu taking his hand.

"Now we are going to see a movie bye!"

"W-Wait you don't really like that jerk do you Yoko?!" Yoko glared at Kai then turns around and kisses Hiromu on the lips passionately which he returns.

Once they pulled apart Kai was gone. "Lets go watch that movie." With that Hiromu and Yoko walked to his room at watch a movie.

Nick just stood there and whispered to himself "Did everyone forget about me?"

Ending 2

When Yoko got up and walked around the corner Hiromu stood up at walked after her.

"Yoko!" Hiromu yelled annoyed.

Yoko turned around and saw Hiromu's annoyed look and asked "What's wrong Hiromu you look mad?" Hiromu only pushes her against a wall in the hall and kisses her roughly on the lips.

"How could you let him flirt with you!? Did you even tell him you have a boyfriend?!" Hiromu asked mad when he broke apart for air.

"I told him but he wouldn't stop that's why I left...there was no need for you to be jealous Hiromu I will only love you" Yoko answered look up at Hiromu still panting from the kiss.

Hiromu smirked down at Yoko then began to kiss her passionately.

"Ok no one need to see you two making out in the hall way please go to either of your rooms!" Usada said walking past them.

Hiromu laughed then grabbed Yoko's hand and pulled them to his room.

There! So how was it? Which ending did you like more please comment!