Semifinal 1

Emmelie's POV

This is it! The moment I had been waiting for!. My hands are shaking, but refuse to let it show in my face. Heidi and Anne are sitting next to me, trying to comfort me, telling me I look beautiful in my white dress, I thank them. We are currently in the Green Room, which is located at the rear end of the stage. I would be performing 5th on tonight's semi-finals, right after the Croatian delegates and before Dina, the Russian delegate. She is an amazing girl, no doubt about it. When we first arrived in Malmö, we met at a gallery party in our honor, and we instantly became best friends! She told me all about her Tatar origins and how she graduated from journalism back in Russia. As we were standing there, I noticed a very young handsome man. He had a very Mediterranean complexion. But there was something about him that triggered my curiosity. "His name is Farid" Dina said. "He is representing Azerbaijan with his son 'Hold Me'" and I stopped listening. He was talking to another female, probably his girlfriend. He then saw me, gave me a smirk, and looked back. I had blushed like there was no tomorrow.

"Emmelie, you're up next honey" a supervisor let us know. We are sitting, watching as Hannah, from Slovenia, finished giving her performance. Even though we are supposed to perform after Croatia, my team got up and before we could leave, I heard the familiar footsteps, my face, probably lighting up with mixed emotions.

"Hey, sunshine girl, can we talk?" I looked back, it was Farid. His face, pleadingly. I looked back, telling my team they could go out. And so, he took me back, and we kissed.