☾ 𝖘𝖎𝖝 ☽

Third Person's POV

It was ten o'clock in the evening yet Jaemin was still thinking about why Mark was blaming him.

He was sitting on the couch in the living room. It was dark. Only a candlelight was lighting up a small portion of where he is sitting. It was enough for Jaemin.

"I was just in my room. It's impossible." He muttered to himself and stared at the candlelight, still thinking about Mark's accusations.

He felt someone sit beside him. He glanced and saw Jisung. It almost scared him. Jisung oftenly wakes up in the middle of the night, so it didn't surprise the thinking male.

"Hyung," Jisung suddenly said. Jaemin turned his head to Jisung..

But it wasn't those normal eyes.

His eyes were red, just like what Mark had described him the night before.

Jaemin moved to the side, backing away from Jisung. He can feel his heart pound on his chest and he's scared that the possessed Jisung might smell his fear.

It smiled at him. Instead of the normal, human teeth, it has the sharp ones.. like knives.

It spoke in its deep, low voice.

❝𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌?❞

Jaemin glared at it. He wasn't scared anymore. He was angry at whoever possessed one of his beloved maknaes. "You don't need to know."

The creature laughed, making Jaemin almost jump from his seat.

❝𝕴𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖊?❞

Jaemin snapped back. "Is that how you talk to your hyung?"

It just chuckled.

Then it's body parts extended, forming a whole new monster. It went up and up until it was now looking down at the now scared again Jaemin.

Its neck was twisting around the ceiling. It was like it was never-ending.

The head attacked Jaemin.

Then the candlelight died.

Jaemin was breathing heavily. The monster hasn't fully attacked him. He can't see anything. Maybe it's just lurking around.

The candlelight came back.

Jaemin roamed his eyes around but there was no sign of the monster or Jisung.

•••