Fun with Scarlet

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC, M/M/F, SORT OF RELUCTANT, JERZA CENTRIC SEXUAL CONTENT (by, 'sexual content' I mean, 'They do the sex and it is not nice, docile sex. It's rough, passionate, impractical sex that they really shouldn't be doing right out in the open like that. What if someone walked in? Are you crazy?'

If you do not want to read about Jellal, his thought projection (Siegrain), and Erza having rough sex in the Tower of Heaven, please go elsewhere. There are a number of adorable, fluffy Jerza fanfics that you can happily read with no damage to psyche.

Slightly less important warning: I've never, ever written anything like this before. I get almost all of my sexual experience knowledge from other fanfiction. I wrote this for my own secret, sick pleasure. Drop me a review if you have any tips, though I don't know that I'll ever write like this again.

DISCLAIMER: Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail. I do not, in any way, own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima has no clue that I wrote this (at least, God, I hope he doesn't). If I did own Fairy Tail, it would be nothing like this, as I could never put my real name on this sort of content and I shall never admit, under my real name, to have written this.

Please enjoy!

"Now, it's time to have some fun."

Erza was afraid of what exactly Jellal meant by that. Siegrain crossed the room and stopped just behind her, placing his hands on her waist. She tried to jump away, but he gripped her tightly.

"Don't try to escape now, Scarlet," he whispered directly into her ear.

He ran his fingers up and down her figure as Jellal approached her from the front.

"Be a good girl, Erza," he said, leaning in close.

His lips were hardly a centimeter from hers, and she was having trouble breathing. She was about to speak when he occupied her mouth with his own. She gasped, allowing him access to her unwilling tongue. She would have shoved him away from herself, but Siegrain had her arms pinned to her sides as his hands traveled to play with the bandages covering her breasts. Protesting was nearly impossible, even if she had tried.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Siegrain asked.

Jellal pulled back to allow her to speak. She turned her head away, panting due to lack of oxygen and utter embarrassment from the situation she was in. Her heart had never beat so fast in her life and she was torn between fear and pleasure. It would have been a lie to say that she wasn't entirely too attracted to the men she was practically sandwiched between. That being said, she trusted neither of them and she had no clue what was going on.

"I asked you a question," Jellal growled, moving his lips to her neck as she tried to stammer out a reply.

"Actually, Siegrain was the one who asked," she pointed out, avoiding answering.

"You don't get it, Erza," Sieg said with a grin.

"The two of us are one and the same," Jellal murmured into the crook of her neck, making her shiver.

"We always were," Siegrain said, licking the shell of her ear.

"I-impossible!" she squeaked, uncharacteristically. "A thought projection?!"

"Yes," Jellal said. "Sieg is me, plain and simple."

"But, why-?"

"No more questions," he cut her off. "No protesting, either. This is going to happen, whether you like it or not."

"Hmm," Siegrain hummed. "She didn't seem to be protesting much anyway. Perhaps she wants this."

"N-no!" she shouted. "Release me at once!"