The beginning of a true loves kiss.

I'm Scarlet. Also known as Scarlet the starlet. I was the most popular student at Kentwood university! Though, I do not know why but I guess whatever I did made me popular. Then there was Travis Scott. The most popular and "Hottest"  boy in Kentwood. Personally, he is NOT my type. Whatever way that is so, I'm not into him nor am I into any boys. I didn't want to be popular, but one day it just happened. I asked so much for me to be popular then I realized it was not what I expected. Anyways, enough about me. Let's get into the interesting things. 

I woke up as the sun was gleaming on my tan smooth skin. My blinds were cracked home a little bit leaving me revealed to the sun. I rubbed my eyes and I yawned as I got up from my bed. I stood up straight for a minute as my eyelids were barely even open. I walked downstairs and I grabbed a bowl and spoon and I made myself some cereal. As I finished up I put it in the sink.

I walked up to my stairs and I went back up into my bedroom. I stretched and after that I grabbed my school uniform and I put it on. My uniform was simple, a blue shirt with a collar, a black skirt with thigh high white socks. I brushed my hair and I grabbed my blue scrunchie and I tied it around my finger as I put my hair into a ponytail. 

I slid into my black flats and I grabbed my phone off my charger into the back of my skirt letting the scrunchie top part of the skirt to secure it. I put on a black sweater along with my regular bookbag and I headed out of the house to school. After a while of walking, and walking, and walking, I finally reached school. 

I walked inside the school building walking up to my locker being greeted by Tiana, Tiana was my best friend and we knew everything about each other. Anyways, I opened up my locker as I multi-tasked and said, "Hey Titi." I opened my locker and I grabbed my items for my class. She says, "So how are you and Travis?" She asks in a mushy lovely type of sound. I say, "What? We aren't dating.." Mother fucker, Travis told people we were dating. I told him I said, "NO!" What the hell!