Chapter 1

Baekhyun's Mother's POV

*Flashback*

"Hon, our company is already losing a lot of money, I think we need to court new investors for our company". I said to my husband.

"Yeah, but it's not that easy to find a new and trustworthy investors", he said as i think of a new idea. "Don't worry, i'll just ask my assistant to investigate our possible investors and their backgound, so that we can choose from them," i calmly said.

Few days had passed and.

"Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. Byun! Sorry to let you wait." Ms. Xu said, she's my assistant.

"It's okay my dear" i said.

"Back to the topic, Mam i already found a very possible company they have a very good background and their recent sales for the past few months is really great" she said

"So what company is that? Hope they will agree on our proposal." my husband said.

" It's Jung's Corporation, Mam and Sir."- assistant.

"Oh! I've heard that company, it's actually my friend's company. What do you think Hon!?" i said.

"Great. Ms. Xu, prepare our proposal and the other details. Well be coming in their company 2 day from now"-my husband

After two days.

"We can agree to that, but I've heard that you're going to have a baby boy!?" -mrs. jung

"Oh yes! I'll be giving birth this coming month."-i said.

"But of course it's our first time investing in a company, because no one dares to. We're so amazed,but of course we need to deepen the trust and faith with each company and alliance. Are you willing to accept it"-mr.jung.

"Of course, as long as it's not below the belt"-my husband said. "So,i'm giving birth to a baby girl this after 3 months also, and we want your son to be our daughter's fiance. In short Arranged Marriage."-mrs jung.

I was so shocked with what's Mrs. Jung is saying. Of course i won't say no, because my son will have. Good future.

"Don't worry, whatever happens we will be behind your back, we will support your company."-mr. jung added.

"Of cour..." I was cut off by my husband.

"We willingly agree"-my husband said.

"So there it is, but we do hope you will raise your child good. Train him to be a well-mannered man. Oh, by the way the right age for their marriage, is when my daughter turns 18. Okay? "-mr. jung.

"So I guess we need to go first, we'll have our check-up with OB kasi ehh"-mrs.jung.

After 4 months.

Mrs. Jung contacted us and told us that they're going to stay in America for 3 years. She also said that, she has given birth to a healthy child.

Mrs. Jung named her "Jung Krystal".

I told her that I named my son "Byun Baekhyun".

She said to meet them in their house at 7 so we went their. Had a good chat and bid goodbyes with each other. Mrs. Jung said to contact them always, so that she won't be bored there.

After 3 years.

"Anyeong Hasseyo Mrs. Byun. Sorry if i disturb you. I just want to ask a favor"- mrs. jung.

"Go on Mrs.Jung"-i said.

"Promise me to raise your child as a respectable,smart,kind,caring and responsible man. We want to have a worthy son-in-law in the future."-mrs.jung

"Of course,mrs.jung"-i said

"Don't be too formal just call me 'Seol Ri' and I"ll call you, 'Han Bi'."-mrs.jung

"there's no problem with that." -i said.

*call ended*

*Flashback Ends*