this is only one part

There was a little boy named Kern he liked to play in corn.  One day when he was playing in the corn field he heard something and when he went to see what it was it was a deer.  The deer let Kern pet him and play with him.  The deer brought Kern to a treehouse that Kerns father has built it was huge.  There was a bunch of coyotes around it and when they see Kern they went up to him a let him pet them.  The coyotes and the deer were Kerns new friends.  Every day after school Kern would got to the treehouse to see his new friends.  Kern is supposed to be home at 6 but it was 8 and his mom was getting worried.  So she sent Kerns father to go find him.  His father found him trying to keep the coyotes from following him.  His dad yelled at the coyotes thinking they were going to eat Kern.  When Kern and his dad got back Kern told his dad that the coyotes were nice and were his new friends and that there’s also a deer.  So his dad grabbed the gun just in case and went to see if they would let him pet them.  So his dad went down to the tree house and the coyotes were playing with each other.   Then they see Kerns father and they went up to him and let him play with them.  The deer came up and sniffed him and let him pet him also.  Kerns father went and got Kerns mother.  Ker ns mother was scared until she realized they were very friendly.  So that night Kern and his parent went to bed and Kerns parent talked about it and let the coyotes live at their house.  So in the morning Kern and his father went to the treehouse and got the coyotes to go with them and the deer.  The coyotes and the deer could roam around their property and do almost whatever they wanted.  Kern tried to train the coyotes but all they wanted to do was play.  So Kern went and got treats so if they did something he told them to do he could give them a treat.  So the training was doing ok and all of the coyotes learned how to sit and lay down.  Kern stayed up all night training them.  They were stuffed full of treats and couldn’t do anything the next day. So Kern taught them to do a bunch of these tricks without having to give them treats because they didn’t like them anymore.  The deer always ate grass and laid under the porch.  Kern tried getting the deer to have fun but it wouldn’t move.  The deer ended up being pregnant and was giving birth.  The baby deer was small but it would always play with the coyotes.  Then the deer grew up and ran all the time but one day it got hit by a truck and the mother ran trying to save it but got hit too.  The coyotes were so sad that they didn’t eat and starved themselves to death.  Kerns family was so sad that they moved away not telling anyone where and that was the end of Kerns family.