take me away from this pain - end

"I should've choked you to death when you're born, I hate you so much !! "

Yoon Jinyoung wake up from his nightmare with a lot of sweats in his forehead, suddenly he remember his mom last words before she died overdose . 

Yoon Family is a happy family back then before papa Yoon past away and their family became bankrupt  after that mama Yoon addicted to alcohol and drugs. She can't look after Jinyoung well and always angry at him. She thought Papa Yoon past away because of him. 

teen Jinyoung live alone by himself after that, his mom didn't left much money so he must works extra for his life. He quit school at 15 and he take a lot of part time job to make his life. 

"life, please be nice to me today" said Jinyoung to himself.

He get up from his bed and take a quick shower, he need to work early today since he have 3 jobs to do. After that he look at himself at the mirror and get dressed, he doesn't forget to lock his small apartment and walk to a coffee shop near his place to start his day. 

Lee Rohan POV's

"Seriously Lee Rohan you'll do it today ? how do you know he have the same feeling with you ? " said a little boy with a pair of small eyes and a bunny teeth 

"well at least I'm trying I can't hold any longer I won't other people take him from me, Kimm Haon" I said while keep checking around Jaemin's Cafe. 

Today I'll confess my feeling to my friend, he's not just a friend I like him from the fist time I meet him. 

2 months ago

I remember the first time I meet this emo boy. that day I just passing by in a park. I saw that boy sit at the playground alone. His hair is black and his bangs covering his eyes. Just like Byungjae few years ago. I don't know why but that small shoulder look so fragile and weak. I step closer without let him know I was standing there, behind the tree watching him in silence. I hear a small sobs from him, I guess he's crying now. It's weird but my heart hurt when I saw him crying I feel like I want to hug him tight and pats his back but of course I didn't do it then I saw he take out a pocket knife from his bag he keep looking at that knife while sobbing. Wait what will he do with that knife, I'm panicked, I run closer to him and take that knife. 

"Don't die, please don't die don't let me became a suspect in my golden age" I said to him with a teary eyes. 

at first he's frozen I can saw a tears in his eyes, he staring at me and look so confused. I think it's a great time to introduce myself. 

"Hello My name is Lee Rohan, sorry if I scared you, are you okay ? I just passing by before and I look you. I thought you'll suicide. Please don't do that it's so hurt" I told him with the most hyperbolic expression I ever have