Prologue

There's a time when the prettiest flower blooms, it says that if it blooms in your heart, you truly have found the one.

A man who' name is Atsushi, Atsushi Nakajima.

Atsushi is an 18 y/o boy who works at ADA. In his past, he used to being bullied, tortured both physically and mentally. He does have a traumatic past. He felt so useless. He wishes to erase himself from this world until then...

He realized that he has found the one, the one who will make him feel calm, the one who will lend their shoulder to him whenever he cries. Its (y/n), (y/n) (l/n). She's a new worker at the agency. She is also an ability user and her ability is called "The Blood of Sins" it's allowed her to create any weapon using her own blood...

She is really nice to everyone at the agency. She will make sure no one will get hurt on her watch. She always makes sure that Dazai didn't kill himself, Kunikida didn't overworked, Kyouka gets all the love she needs and she always comforts him at a time when he felt useless.

That's what makes him fall in love with the girl. Her personalities, her smiles, her laugh and everything about her. He loves how her eyes sparkle at the sight of cute things such as a kitten. The ways she cares for everyone there makes him love her even more...

But...

Everyone doesn't know that she's eccedentesiast. She usually hides the pains behind her cheeky smile. ..

Everyonedoesn't notice this except for Dazai...

Well, this going to be my first xreader fanfic I hope you guys will stay tuned for the next chapter...

-Rin 💕