Chapter 1 🌸

Jungkook POV

yesterday eunha and i fight again at the cafe , she really stubborn when i tried give her some advice but she keep ignore me. I tried to call her but she already block my number ! It's look like i have go to her house today hmph.

I knock the door , but I already know she refuses to open the door.
"Bunny ~ I'm so sorry about yesterday, i know you really want to be idol but i scared it will effect your health" i said then i sighed .

"Then why only me? You work as CEO and do you know that's i tired of waiting for you? You always ignore me and thinks that work is more important than me! It's really hurt , do you ever think about me?" Now i can heard the sob from behind the door.

"B-but if I don't work then how" before i finish my sentence she open the door then hugs me. I pat her back as i tried to comfort her.

"If you don't agree i be idol then i want you to quit the job as CEO, agree?" She ask me then look at me .
I look at her with disbelief face and whine

Eunha POV

"If you don't agree i be idol then i want you to quit the job as CEO, agree?" I ask him and look at him , he look at me with disbelief face and whine . I tried my hard to not laugh at him , it's cute eventho i still sulking with him hmph! but as you already know that's i always unlucky!

"pfft HAHAHAHHA yah jeon jungkook you so cute! Do you know it?"i said and laugh like there's no tomorrow

He stared at me and pull his face closer to mine . I started and take a step backwards "Wh-what are you doing?" shit , why I stuttered .
I closed my eyes tightly and nothing happen but only laughter can be hear .

"Do you think i will kiss you?" He ask me and evil laugh . I push him and close the door ! He deserves it hmph !
Stupid boyfriend 🙄 until now i still can't brain how both us can be together ?

"Eu-eunha yaaa mianhae" he said but still laugh , weirdo as always . I send him messages since just feel so lazy to talk with him since i know he always annoyed me 😒

To; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- just go home, i hate looking you face . Stop annoyed me idiot !

From; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- whyy jagiyaa ? Open the door ~ i really miss you :")

To; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- stop calling me with that's word ! Its disgusting you know? But i don't miss you , so just go home . Tomorrow i want to go date with my old friends.

From; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- old friends? How old he or she is? 80 years old? AHAHAHA

To; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- stop playing dumb jeon jungkook , HE has same age as me . So bye ! Don't disturbed me ! Love you pabo 🙄❤️

After i said its boy , he keep knocking my door ! gosh , someone please help me T^T there's crazy person at my house .

From; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- hey hey I don't approve it! You can't get out without my permission! I'm your boyfriend!

From; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- open the door

From; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- please jagiyaa ~

From; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- mianhae mianhae hajima ~
[message can't be send!]

From; Idiot boyfriend ❤️
- wait wait ! Why you block me ? Omaigod you jeon eunbi !
[message can't be send!]

The truth is i just stay behind the door and wait for him to go home , he really stubborn! Yes ! I just heard the engine of the car , i took a peek at the window .
Thanks god T^T

To be continue ❤️

Sorry for my bad grammar guys! Keep supporting me ❤️