Introduction To The App

"Tyler, stop! Not in front of (Y/N)!" My best friend, Sophia yells to her long time boyfriend. Can't they keep their hands of each other for five minutes? I see Tyler whisper something into Sophia's ear, something that makes her face blow up in a light shade of red. "Tyler, why don't you leave for a little while?" Sophia asks in a hushed tone. Tyler looks at me and gets up. He soon disappears out the doors of the cafe. "(Y/N), what's wrong? You have a sad look in your eyes." Sophia says as she looks at me with sympathy. "I just wish I had something like you and Tyler." I say as I look down and puff out my lip in a pouty way. "Did I ever tell you how I met Tyler?" She asks with a certain tone that captures my curiosity. "Now that I think about it, you haven't." I say as I look up and see her smiling. "Give me your phone." She pulls her hand out ready to take my phone. I had it to her with caution. "I met Tyler on this app called, 'Naughty'. As you can probably tell by the name, it's a sex app." I almost spit out my sweet tea. "A sex app!? There's no way I'm downloading that." I say as I look at her with a disgusted expression. "To late, I just downloaded it, thank about this, the love of your life could being waiting to meet you on this app." I soften my expression and think about the possibilities. "I'll think about it." I say in a quiet tone. Sophia smiles as she hands me back my phone. "So, let's discuss the do's and don't of sex."
—————————————————
Started: 5-3-19
Finished: 5-3-19
Word Count: 303