Chapter 1: Fresh Air

Hello everyone this is my first time on watt pad! So bear with me if i have any spelling or punctuation miss-takes! I AM THE LEAST BIT QUALIFIED TO USE A COMPUTER!!! So i am no longer going to bore you with my life story. HERE IT IS!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 1: Fresh Air

"Mom.... I think I need some fresh air." I whispered to my mom. She looked down on my 5'7" height with her 5'9" 1/2 height. And yes, to her, that 1/2 does count. She looked up to my dad's 6'4 extent. He soon moved and by moved, I mean pressed, his back even more against the wall of this tiny hospital room in Bradford, England. Now I have my dad and Mom out of the way, I now have the rest of the Congo line running out of the hospital room consisting of my family.

After me saying 'excuse me' a thousand times, a death glare from my aunt Suzanna, I was finally free from that chaos i regained my composure and breath. I started to walk towards the elevator shaft at the end of the hallway.

My phone started to dance in my pocket (That's my funny way of vibrating jsyk). I took it out and read:

11 missed calls from: Alex

10 missed messages from: Who other than..., Alex.

 "URGGGH!" I say under my breath. Personally I didn't feel like talking so I just read all of the missed messages I got from Alex my best friend sense about 3rd grade, when he was getting beat up on from some bullies.

The reason why was because he was gay ,and not in the happy way, and he liked no other than the biggest of the bullies. Turns out Brian ,the bully, was secretly gay and they went out in 6th. Until 9th when Brian turned bi and went out with the top cheerleader winding her up pregnant. This broke Alex's heart even more ,but yet brought us closer together. My previous boyfriend ,George, cheated on me for about 3/4 of are relation ship which was from about 4th all the way up to 8th when the whore ,Brianna, wounded up pregnant too. And then that when all the truth came out and I decided to grow up as an old woman with 72 cats and never ever date again!

I opened the first text (urgent it read): Hey!! why didn't you pick up my first two- "OUMF!"

I was knocked to the ground , but right before my head made contact with the  hard granite, floor, the hallway-hogger caught me with my head only inches away from my brain to be spread across the shinny floor. I looked up his nice built arm, with all of his muscles bulging from holding my weight. Then it traveled to his shoulder, which those muscles were bulging too. Last my eyes carried up the tan thick neck and landed on his dark face. It behold two glimmering dark chesnut brown eyes and a quaint nose right above his lips. His lips looked almost like a stuffed animal, they were a dark pink and were puckering, but it seemed like it was natural. Just by looking at these lips mad me want to kiss the dark stranger, they were sexy-just like him.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

okay so thanks for reading and sorry for it being short. And just so you know i don't update frequently and if i try to they will be short sense i have two other books. so rate vote fan and share! I would love that and the more of the votes the faster i will up date! :D so i hope you enjoy!!!! ^.^