♥Connor Ball♥

Connor :O

How we  meet:

I am sitting alone at the park, trying to get over a recent break up with my ex boyfriend, when someone comes and sits next to me. "I'm Connor, I couldn't help but notice how lonely you looked so I came to keep you company." He said smiling. He was cute, with a cute accent. "I'm Courtney , and I just broke up with my boyfriend." I said, showing off a fake smile. That slowly fades away, when  and Connor start talking about animals and food and other stuff.

He asks me out:

I were still talking about random things, when I look at my phone. "It's getting late, I should go home now." I said to him. His smile quickly fades. "I'll see you around Connor." I said  before walking off. "Courtney , WAIT!!" You quickly turn around. "Would you like to go to the new fair downtown tomorrow?" I smile and nod. "I'll meet you there at 6." I said. As i turn around and start walking away,I hear a faint 'yes'.

First kiss:

ME and Connor had ridden every ride there was. I  were now at the top of the Ferris wheel. Connor made me forget all about my ex boyfriend. The wheel suddenly stopped. The people at the bottom were getting off. "Courtney , I really like you, can you , ya know, um, well." I cut him off with a sweet little kiss.I pull away and whisper 'yes'.

the fight:

I were getting ready for our  1 year anniversary dinner date with Connor. He was going to pick me up at 5 but it was now 5:30. I  just sat in my empty house waiting for him. I didn't know where he was taking me, because he wanted it to be a surprise. I looked at the time. 6:15. This isn't the first time this has happened. I hear a knock at the door at 7:45. "Sorry I'm late." Connor said as i opened the door. "I'm sick of this Connor. Your always late for our dates. And I am tired. I am sorry. It's over. I said as i close the door. I run up to my  room, fling myself onto my bed, and cry myself to sleep.

make up:

I am walking along the park, where me and Connor first met. All the memories came rushing back to you. You walk over to the park bench, to see a boy, hanging his head, he looked like he was crying. "Excuse me, are you ok?" You ask him. "I didn't mean to be late." A familiar voice said. "There was just a long line to buy this." He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a sapphire necklace. "Connor, it's gorgeous, I am so sorry, I didn't know." You kept blabbing on, but all he did was kiss you. You pull away and say, "I want you back." He nods and smiles, he hugs you.

proposal:

You and Connor have been dating for 1 and a half years. You were sitting outside on your front lawn, gazing at the stars, when a plane with a banner flew across the sky. "Hey, did you read that banner?" He asks you. "Yeah, asking someone to marry another, seems like someone's getting lucky." "Well?" He asks. "Well what?" He sits up and pulls out a ring. "Will you marry me?" He says. You nod quickly and kiss him.

Baby time!:

there you were, on the bathroom floor, waiting to see if you were pregnant. You check the stick. "Well?" He asks, sounding scared. "Well Connor Ball, you are now a father!" You say excitedly. You both start jumping up and down like a bunch of happy two year olds.

kids:

Nine months later, after you found out you were pregnant, you gave birth to a baby boy. He was named Spencer John Ball. Two years later, you had twins! A baby girl named Charlie Marie Ball, and a boy, Mason Lee Ball. The five of you made the cutest little family.