The Woman who cried Stranger.

December 16th. It was around 11 pm I suppose. I have been up all night, tired and frusterated with myself for not being able to fall asleep. I let out a groan and sat up once more. As I glanced around my midnight blue bedroom, I noticed something. It was strangely quiet. As my right foot hit the ground and my left foot following I stood up. My strawberry blonde curls bounced as I scattered towards my bathroom. As I slowly opened the door my eyes met my reflection in the mirror. My dark brown eyes stared back at me as I looked. "Your brown eyes are beautiful darling", his voice ran through my head again. Its been 2 years since he's been gone- Yet i can't stop thinking about him. That bastard left once I had Luna. He said he'd be there for me. He'd help with the kid. But once she was born, he decided to leave me. No goodbye or anything. I remember the day he left, he had his things all packed and was slowly leaving and I grasped onto his jacket trying to make him stay. But he didn't. Charlie left, just like that. Sometimes I wonder if he ever meant a word he said.

   Getting knocked up in my early twenties wasn't the most exciting thing to happen to me. But I loved him, I thought he felt the same for me. Obviously I was wrong. But that didn't matter anymore. I got a okay job. The office is fine. It makes good money. Enough to support me and Luna. And don't get me wrong, I hate work- I've always been lazy and never really enjoyed working- But it's really nice to see the people there. Kelly's my favorite. She's really sweet and funny. She dyed her hair bright red, her light green eyes go with it perfectly. She has the perfect body too, like a hour glass figure, You could say I secretly was jealous of her. She was marvelous, and I was simple. I ran my hands down my body. I was the palest thing you would see, I didn't look very healthy. I was awkwardly skinny- People always asked if I had anorexia, Which that I had to tell them that I was just naturally skinny. Even after giving birth, I'm still a stick figure. People always say how lucky I was, But I didn't like myself very much. I loved Kelly's curves. She always looks attractive and sexy. Not only was she good looking, her personality was perfection. She was outgoing and funny and sweet. She's my best friend, but I envy her greatly. I ran my hands through my hair as I looked at my reflection in the mirror once more. I wasn't happy with my B cup chest or my size 0 body or my pale skin. I wasn't happy with my personality either. I was the shy one. Never really talked much and kept things to myself. If i haven't of met Kelly, i wouldn't of met Charlie- or any of my friends at all. Charlie. That name rushed through my head again.

    Kelly and Charlie were best friends, when I met him I automatically fell in love. He had dark hair and bright blue eyes. My god, those eyes. I miss them so much. There was something about him that I couldn't get over. He made me feel special. Eventually we started dating. We were together for two years. I wanted to wait for marriage, but Charlie assured me that me and him would get married. Being the idiot I am, I believed him. After only the second time of us having intercourse,  I ended up knocked up. I noticed a change in him when I told him I was having his child. He wasn't the Charlie I thought he was. He didn't love me anymore, But I doubt he did ever. It annoyed me how much I thought about him. My name most likely never even raced through his head once.

         I groaned as I realized I was doing it again. This happens a lot. I can't sleep due to my thoughts keeping me up all night. I turned the water on and splashed water on my face real quick and grabbed a rubber band to pull my hair back with. I slowly walked out of my bathroom and entered the bedroom. I took a quick look around. My room was pretty small, But big enough for me. As I turned to my desk I noticed my CD cases all over. I glanced over my Evanescence, La Roux, Owl City, Three Days Grace, Skrillex, Eminem, Colbie Caillat, and Allison Iraheta CD's as I smiled gently. I haven't listened to those CD's in forever. I just have been more into painting than music. I glanced at my wall to notice my three paintings that I hung up. One of a red rose with blood dripping off it- I painted that one when I was thinking of Charlie one day. To me, it resembles pain. The other painting was of a Carousel late at night, Luna loves those things. I originally painted it for her room, but she wanted me to keep it in my room. The other one was simple. It was just the batman symbol. Batman was my favorite movie and will always be my favorite super hero of all time. I yawned as I looked at all three of them. God I needed sleep. That's when when all of a sudden I heard a loud thumping sound. My eyes widened as I heard the sound. Maybe Luna was up? Maybe something dropped? Different thoughts ran through my mind as I ran down the stairs.