The Decision

Grace's POV:
I was just walking down the road when I noticed the Counsel of Wolves was joining for a meeting. I wonder what that is about. The entire pack pack has been acting strange towards me lately. Maybe it's because of that. My own mother doesn't like me, she never has. I saw papa looking at me with an extremely sad look on his face and wondered what could've happened made him upset then I hear my mother call me over in an excited voice.

"Bitch, come over here a second!" Mother called to me.
"Coming." I answer her back.

While walking over there I notice some disgusted looks and looks of pure hatred towards me from some pack members and all the Counsel members and my mother.

General POV:

While Grace was walking over to the group of idiots nobody noticed a stranger lurking in the forest nearby. That stranger was visiting a nearby pack when he smelt the best smell that he has ever smelt. The Alpha's daughter is where the smell was coming from. The Alpha's daughter didn't notice the smell that was coming from the forest.

Grace's POV:

While I am walking over I heard growling coming from the playground. I look around and see nothing but kids playing around. After I saw nothing but the kids on the playground I look further which happens to be the forest and see a beautiful wolf I've never seen before, so I figured he is from a different pack. I look away from the wolf and return to walking to the group which consisted of the Counsel of Wolves, my mother, and my dad. My dad still had an upset look on his face.

"Honey, you know I love you. Just know that what I'm about to say was in no way my decision because if it was up to me this wouldn't even be a topic for discussion." Papa started saying.

"Papa, what are you talking about?" I asked scared of what could happen.

"Grace Rosalita Maurice Sunraid it is my absolute pleasure to inform you that you are hereby evicted and banned from this pack." Marilkta, one of the Counsel members, said.

"Ok, but this is not the last you've seen of me." I told them.

After I said this I ran towards the woods behind the playground. The wolf was still there but now he looked pissed. I walked right up to him and that is when I noticed the amazing smell that was coming from him.

"Mate!!" My wolf Irisia yelled.

After my wolf yelled that this beautiful wolf that was standing in the woods probably just passing by was my mate I transformed into my wolf form. My mate and I ran to his destination and since he was in the shadows I didn't entirely see his fur, but as we are running I see that he is a black wolf with hints of red, gray, and gold in his fur. His eyes were much like mine which are brown and green with hints of red. We didn't travel long before we got to his destination. We both transformed back into our human forms. He was tall about 6'3" to my short 5'3.5"- 5'4.25".

"Hi my name is Park Han-bin. I am 26 years old. I am an Aries. Birthday is March 31, 1993. You are?" He introduces himself then asked me.

"Hi, my name is Grace Rosalita Maurice Sunraid. I am 20 years old and a Leo. Birthday is August 2,1999. I know you are my mate but if you want to reject me it's fine as you just seen not to long ago my own mother and the Counsel kicked me out of my pack. If you want to know the reason it's because I'm amazing at everything I try and they don't like that I am so basically I have more talent than those 바보's." I told him. I spoke in Korean at the last word not knowing he could speak Korean. He started laughing .

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"You called them idiots in Korean. Hahaha. I am the Alpha of the Korean Pack." Han-bin answered.

When he said that I was surprised seeing as how I never thought my mate would be an alpha of a pack let alone the Korean pack.