| the ihoe |

"What are you looking at?" Becca snapped at me, finally looking up from her phone. I rolled my eye's and picked up the project syllabus. "Remember, we were picked to be partners on this assignment. It was only ten minutes ago this happened." She gave me a smug look and turned off her phone.

        "Okay so I'm thinking for the five hundred word paper I should-." I started but was cut off by Becca. 

        "I think that i should type the paper, considering i am way better at writing than you." She boasted with an evil smile. Every word that fell from her mouth made me want to punch her 'perfect' face.

        "Fine, but at least let me write the outline. I know you don't really like to take things slow, you always dive right in." I said with a smirk. Her faced burned red, because of my reference to her recent relationship that lasted thirteen days.

        "Shut the hell up Mila, at least I can get a boyfriend! How long have you been single, huh?" She barked at me.

        "At least I'm not a slut, who spend her entire life on her phone, taking breaks only to flirt with boys, that don't give a crap about you,except for how big your boobs are!" I boomed. Now the back of the classroom was staring at the two of us, waiting for the nest comeback.

        "Listen here you bitch," She started, "You are nothing compared to me. I have a loving family, who actually gives a crap about me. My friends aren't the kids who cause trouble in every period, and who spend their weekends in detention. And at least I have boobs! I think your mom may of cut off what little you had so she could use them for herself!" She said as students around her started to chuckle.

        "I am tired of you. You think your something important, but guess what? You are nothing special! Everyone thinks you're a stuck up bitch, who can wear nice clothes because daddy has a big business and your mother is a stripper." I fumed, starting to gather my things. "You know i think you could follow in your mothers footsteps! All you need now is a stripper name! Since you phone is almost always as out as your breast are, why don't I call you ihoe?" By now i was standing and ready to leave this classroom. My head was spinning from all the words that had just flowed from my mouth. I really need to work on censoring my mouth.

        Becca stood there with her mouth wide open, in shock. The bell rang as she flipped me off. I ran out the door, not wanting to look back on all that i had just done. I knew for certain that Mrs.Thomas had heard what i had said, and for my 'Misuse of the english language' i was going to get detention. But I didn't give a crap about that. Becca deserved every word that came out of my mouth. Hell, she deserved more than what I said, I should have punched her straight in the nose. She probably would have been happy, because it would have given her a reason to have a nose job. 

        "Mila!" I heard someone yell behind me. The voice was deep and masculine, and of course it was Aiden. I didn't want to hear another lecture from him this week about how I should think before i speak. Aiden was like my annoying older brother, that always did better than me in everything whether school, sports, or even making a taco salad. 

        "Aiden, I'm skipping 4th period, and going home. I'm really pissed off now and I really don't want another lecture this week, so please just let me go home and rest." I begged. He smirked at me, and chuckled.

        "I was going to ask if i could ditch 4th period with you." He smiled with his utterly amazing smile.I couldn't help but smile at his words. "Yeah, I guess you can." I said turning back around, and heading towards the doors that block students from the outer world for 6 hours a day. I shoved both of the doors open and walked out with Aiden following me. We made it to my car with no problems from the staff, and we both sat in my blue 1987 Mustang V8. Aiden turned to face me with a small smile. 

        "So whats with this ihoe?"