Demon of the Mist

In old legend there was a man, not just any man though, he was an expert assassin. A master at what he did, he was good and enjoyed slaughtering everyone he could, but one day he was “killed” he was found in an old abandoned building. What would he be doing in there though? He had a home and a daughter. He killed for her and would kill who ever even looked at her odd. Why was he not at his house? This is the true account of what happened.

                One afternoon this man, David I think it was, got into a fight outside a bar that his mother worked at. He would pick her up every day after work but this day a man walked out in a Red’s hat, a white tank, jeans, and an old pair of shoes. He had his arm around her neck, David tried to get him off but the man was a lot stronger and bigger than him, and he was drunk. David woke up in the hospital on the other side of the room was his mom, who didn’t make it. He vowed that he would get stronger and get revenge on the man who killed his mother.

It’s been seven years since that day. David has a lovely wife named Jenifer and a five year old daughter named Samantha. He had changed, he was very slim but strong due to an experimental drug, that drug has changed his majorly. He was a paid killer, his family didn’t know, they couldn’t know they’d think he was a monster, which in a way he was.  His eye color has changed, they were blood red and the pupil was a star. It gave him perfect and enhanced vision. He wore a black hoodie with black skinnies and black combat boots. He used a katana, it had a crystal blade, sharp enough to rip though anything kind of metal. The blade was almost invisible, the handle was black as night. He’s never failed a mission or contract. Until one day he killed one more then they should have.

                He found his wife’s head under his house, something he called his base. It was in a little container by the door way. He knew who it was almost instantly. He’s rage went through the roof, be was breaking anything he could get a hold of. Then he heard a noise behind him and drew his Dark Drift katana. “Daddy” he knew who’s voice it was. It was his daughter’s voice. “Daddy, hurry” it got louder, he knew something his wife never did. Their child had demon powers too, she was speaking through her mind straight into his. He also knew that she was taken too. “Daddy, they’re hurting me.” He left to go find the men who took her from him, and he was angry and full of hatred, vengeance will be his once more.

                He finally arrived at this destination, but the door was blown open, like it exploded from the inside out. It was a building in the middle of nowhere. It wasn’t on any map he’d ever seen. He got inside to a white room, every room was white. The voice he kept hearing stopped about an hour ago, he feared the worst had happened. After looking in every room he noticed a lot of blood around on the floor and walls. Body’s everywhere, but nothing could have prepared him for this. His daughter was given the same drug he had gotten. It changed her, she was pure evil now and was ready to attack. “Baby it’s me, Daddy.” She said nothing and summoned a sword. She was about to strike, he learned quickly never to ask twice so he didn’t. He drew his Dark Drift Katana and got ready for the biggest fight of his life, physically and emotionally.  He was going to have to kill his own daughter, and he was going to do it without even thinking about it. She swung first hitting Dark Drift and bouncing right off, he lunged forwards and that was the end of it. One cut and the crystal clear blade went through her neck cutting her head clean off.

To hide the evidence of the building’s existence he used something only he can, it was the power of his eyes. His right eye started to bleed and the building and everyone in it burst into black flames. He leg somehow got cut and was bleeding badly, he used his other power to disperse his atoms and reform them wherever he wanted too, next thing he knew he was at his house, he wanted a new life as an assassin. He broke Dark Drift and put it beside his wife’s skeleton. No one would ever know that, that wasn’t him.

                He know goes by “The Demon of the Mist” he turned his fire into mist and he know used a giant in human like sword that was called the executioner’s blade. Requiring inhuman strength to use, he wielded it in one had with ease. He left all of his past behind him. Killing anyone who sins. So the next time you sin, he might be after you too. Some say he’s still alive, but if you hear “Sweet mother, sweet mother send your child onto me for the sins of the unworthy most be baptized in blood and fear” it’ll be too late, you’re dead.