***Clara***

Clara beamed up at the star-lined sign, there was no way she was giving up this opportunity. She'd been accepted into Starlit Academy Of Performing Arts, this was probably one of the world's most prestigious schools, and she didn't want to screw this up. This was, probably, the best thing that had ever happened to her except meeting Kestrel and Jamie and Joey, she had a pretty hard and abusive family relationship, and even then nobody but Kestrel stood up for her. Kestrel was like a second brother to her, he was always there for her whenever she was stood over but we all know friendships don't last forever. When she was 14, something terrible happened. She was very badly framed, and yet nobody believed she hadn't done anything, not even Kestrel and that was heartbreaking. Clara wiped her head of all of the past, focus on the future ahead, she thought. The audition process had been tough, it was like those character auditions at DisneyLand, and she'd even got the the second round before being knocked out, but she got in and, amazingly, had a few old fans of KC within the teachers. She picked up her bags and turned around to look at the life behind her, the one she had left behind, and turned to face the large doors to Starlit, this was the life she was just beginning, a life that would change her music career.