Summary(Rewrite)

Naruto a boy only at the age of 5, suffered more horrific and traumatic event than an average adult. Naruto was beaten, attacked, Verbally assaulted, and was outcasted. One night, Naruto was being beaten, an Anbu came across this event and shunned all the attackers away, the Anbu who looks to have a Weasel for a mask pitied the child. This Anbu weasel wearing mask was known as Itachi, Itachi thought that he could Adopt Naruto into the Uchiha Clan, and so He did. After a years, 7 to be exact. Naruto was Banished by the Hokage, his reasonings was quite awful to be honest. The Hokage banished Naruto because as he quotes "A waste of space and a Demon who should've been casted away a long time ago.". No one Objected him as he was their Kage, well except the Uchiha Clan who grew to love Naruto. The Head of the Uchiha Clan, Fugaku Uchiha said  "If Naruto is to be banished then we leave with him". But the Hokage had more plans with them. The Hokage had thought if the Uchiha Clan were to leave Konohagakure then he would put them in the Bingo Book.

And it would have said:

[Name: Uchiha Clan
Affiliation(s): former Konohagakure Civilians/Nins
Nuke-Nins
Jutsu(s): Katon jutsu, also might have unknown jutsu.
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan
Appearance: they either have black spiky hair or straight black hair. They also carry Uchiha symbols on their back.
Other known features: N/A
Other Known Information: The Uchiha Clan is Looking for their Banished clan member, who is also known as the adopted son of the Patriarch of the Uchiha clan, known as Naruto Uchiha. They also fight in group(s).
Reward: Konohagakure - 100,000,000 ryou (Alive)]

Many Ninjas who tried their luck and attacked the Uchiha clan only ended up dead. The Uchiha Clan thought that Iwagakure was the best place to stay, currently. They Knew that Iwagakure was still angry at Konohagakure for what happened from the 2nd Shinobi war, as of now The Uchiha clan were no longer affiliated with Konoha so it was safe to say that they won't attack them due to them having affiliation with Konohagakure. One day, after they crossed the Iwa Border they heard a random Iwa-nin that their Princess fell in love with a banished shinobi. The Uchiha Clan thought that Maybe, just Maybe it was Naruto who they were talking about. And so their determination got stronger and made their way faster to Iwagakure.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This is the re:write of this chapter. I don't know if it's good or bad.

Changed on June 6, 2023.