Single Chapter - My Greatest Gift

"I wanna follow where she goes

I think about her and she knows it

I wanna let her take control

'Cause everytime that she gets close, yeah

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing

And maybe I should stop and start confessing

Confessing, yeah"

3º Person's POV

Zane's Bedroom

-What the hell is this? -Zane asked after Garroth showed to him a photograph of Kawaii~Chan and Gene, obviously, Garroth tried to calm down Zane. -This is the worst thing of the world. -Zane yelling in furious and Garroth still trying to calm his brother.

-This is exactly what I showed to you, but brother... -Garroth stopped and Zane turned his face from him in curiosity, waiting for his brother keep talking. -Please, don't make anything stupid with her. -Garroth asks and Zane just close your eyes, breathing hard after the thing Garroth said.

-Don't you dare to ask me for don't do this. -Zane retorted, lifting up from the bed, with his eyes staring at his brother's in rage. -She needs to explain this for me and nothing will stop me from getting this explanation.

-Alright little brother, but don't hurt nobody, even you. -Garroth said, leaving the room after a complicated conversation between them.

POV Zane

After Garroth leaving

"-Why Kawaii~Chan? Why you do this to me? This is not fair." -My mind is going to kill me, my head will explode and all on account of the infernal photograph that was showed to me. "-Well, it's time to dinner and Aphmau invited me to visit her and Aaron... and maybe they can help me with this situation." -I'm still thinking about the photo, not in the circumstances that it was made.

-After the dinner, you really need to talk with Kawaii-Chan about that and maybe you can forgive this. -Aph said, scared me with his sudden entry into my room. -And I don't know how, but you go to the KC house and you will talk civilly with her. -That lecture I received made me stop to think about it.

-You're right, I really need to think about what was happening in the moment when this photograph was taken. -I said, scratching the back of my head, embarrassed by the way in which acted when I saw the photo.

-And yet, you were almost done your relationship with Kawaii~Chan for stupidity. -She commented, while we went out of the room with some haste. -And remember not to do anything stupid while you guys talk about it, or you're going to do with me Zane Ro'Meave. -She used my full name to threaten me, which means, I'm completely screwed if I can't resolve this problem with Kawaii~Chan tonight.

"-Oh, I've been shaking

I love it when you go crazy

You take all my inhibitions

Baby, there's nothing holding me back"

"-You take me places

That tear up my reputation

Manipulate my decisions