Prologue

Everyone has read stories such as fairy tales. “And they lived happily ever after.” People are never always happy. You should all know that by now. Whether it is depression, or deaths, nothing could be worst than love. And I say love because of the innocent little girls that fall for the dirty liars and cheaters. I hate men for that very reason. They go and break hearts of girls. And don't get me started about the saying, “Girls are made of sugar, and spice, and everything nice!” Even girls are cheaters! You hear me? Every gender is a cheater. I trust nothing and no one. Sadly, not even my own family. My little cousins . . . my little, little cousins. Poor girls have to grow up with their mother and father (my aunt and uncle) cheating on each other. Even if I have never been in a relationship, I know that it is terribly upsetting for being dumped or cheated on. Or even if asking someone to date each other and being turned down.

Boys are always the same. They go for the clueless girls to cheat on. They tear apart the innocence that girls have from when they are children. Those idiotic boys think they can hurt us without punishment. They won't know what hit them.

~Note from Xena~