Chapter 1

I never thought that this day in my life would come. My dad told me that he wanted nothing to do with me because I chose to go live with my mom. If it wasn't for his stupid wife trying to always rule my life and tell me what do all the time then I wouldn't have decided to leave. My parents got divorced when I was about 13 years old and my mom lost custody of me because she didn't have a stable job. I turned 18 yesterday and decided that it's time for me to go back to being happy and living with my mom. 

             " I can't understand why you don't call her 'mom'. She has been taking care of you for 3 years with me. She provides all the meals on the table for us and does everything to make our lives comfortable. Why can't you just be understanding and do something that makes her happy for once. She does way more than your mother does." my father started nagging at me. 

" Dad, she's not my mom and neither will she ever be. She did not give birth to me and certainly doesn't do anything for me. Ever since I turned 16, I got my first job and provided all the groceries and help to pay the bills because she jumps from job to job. She sits there and complains every single God damned day about how I dress and call me a slut. And you expect me to call her my mother ? You must be out of your damn mind. She has done absolutely nothing to earn my respect." I complained back to my dad.

I've had it with all the disrespect from the both of them and realized that It was finally time to turn to the next chapter and move out and go back to my mom. The last time I heard from her was a month ago. I found out that she had breast cancer and ever since then I wanted to go back and take care of her but the evil wicked witch of the west over here disconnected my phone after she found out that I was keeping contact with my own birth mother. I finally went today and bought my own phone with my own money. I have mom's address. Now it's time to go. 

" You know what? Then you can pack all your stuff and leave. You're an ungrateful little bitch. After all that we have done for you. " my father nagged once again . Jokes on him I already gad all of my things packed and was ready to hop in my little hooptie and head over to mom. 

I threw all my stuff in the truck and off to New York I go .