BRIAN

It's been so many years since the day we left New York and a lot has changed. I am a musician now and Jamie ,a famous writer. The one thing that never changed in me is my love for her. Yes i still love her a lot but she always ignore and i understand after Eric  she has never gathered courage to love again. But we still have each other as friends as best friends. we are family to each other. She helped me follow my dream and i helped her to follow her heart.

Today is her birthday and let me tell you over the years she has become more beautiful. But i know she is not expecting me to be there on her birthday because i was acting very weird. The truth is i can't hide my feelings or my love anymore and that is why i deal with it by drinking and writing a lot of music but at the end of the day i still love her.

"Sir we reached" the driver woke me up.

"Sir, mam must be sleeping at this time" Robert stopped me.

"Don't worry rabbit i have her house keys" I laughed at him and told sorry for calling him rabbit once again and walked towards her home.

It is so weird usually girls are scared of darkness but Jamie she can't sleep in brightness. As usual her house is dark and i slowly enter her room with the candles lit and i keep the cake on the table and slowly leaned towards her ear and damn she is so beautiful and I enter into my dreams which are like paradise with her.

She turns and suddenly opens her eyes and we stare at each other. We have had a lot of moments and let me tell you all are beautiful and equally important to me. I know many times everyone has asked why don't you confess your love. It is very easy for me to confess but demons are very stubborn though she is in a very happy space I never know what if she goes away? That thought has stopped me from so many years. I atleast have her right in front of me now . I don't want to mess up and I can't think of her going away.

"Brian" she whispers and wakes up.

"Oh, Happy birthday to you Jamie " I wished her.
" I thought this year you would not wish me birthday "she smiled.

"And I am angry for your behaviour in the past days. You didn't even reply to my calls and messages" she got up from the bed and sat on the sofa.
"I am sorry I was busy. You know it right I am working on my new album" I sat next to her.

"Okay" she kept quiet.

"Guess what? I will make up this mistake but first can we cut the cake first I am very hungry. Please" I requested her.

She blew the candles and we cut the cake and we ate the cake.
"My gift ?" She asked.

"I am your gift. I came is that not enough?" I smiled.

"Thanks for coming. You came that I what meant the most." She answered

"You know how to spoil everything. Don't you?" I questioned all irritated.

"What did I do now?" She asked with that sorry face.
"Why don't you fight with me for gifts or for anything?" I asked
"Because you came that is the most important thing and nothing could be better than that" she answered.

"Okay . But I have written something for you. You want me to read?" I took out the tissue paper to read a poem what I had wrote for her.

"There is no sky without stars
There are no trees without leaves
There is no world without a god
There is no life without your heart
There is no breath without your smile
There is no dream without your eyes"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE

"It's so beautiful. Can I keep that paper?" She asked.
I gave her that paper and she asked me "Is there anything else you want to tell Brian?" She asked.
I don't know what did she mean by that and I told her no.
She asked me to sleep in another room and I promised to spend an entire day with her . I woke up and saw her making breakfast in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Time pass " she replied

"Why are you making breakfast?" I asked her.

"Were you drunk last night? Still having a hangover?" She questioned.

"No. Didn't I tell you that we will go out for breakfast and that I have a surprise for you?" I gave her a confused look.

"No you didn't. You only told me that you would spend my birthday with me so I thought I would finish little work left in office and then go out for lunch."

"No that's a very bad idea. Anyways if you don't go to office no one will ask you. You are their star performer. And you have so many awards so you go get ready and come in 5 minutes." I dragged her into her room.

" I am ready " she came and stood right in front of me. And she looked beautiful always.

"Where are we going?" She kept asking me again and again.

"You will see" I answered

" you have a surprise at your home?" She asked

"You know I am famous and I wanted it to be a personal thing and so I drove you to my home. My house not less than a restaurant." I asked her to close her eyes and I slowly asked her to walk with me.

"Open your eyes " I slowly whispered in her ears.

"Oh my god" she was shocked.

.........................

Here comes the first chapter. I got lot of support for the less lonely girl. I hope you like this too. Please vote and share.