rouge tale part 1

Ever felt like your alone, whether it be heart break or losing a family member or somthing small of that kind. Well im all of that exept i have no family and i have a heart of ice.

I wasnt always like this, I just see it as pointless to believe life is worth living when you know somewhere in the back of your mind, the people you love are going to die, you will die and hurt your loved ones that are still alive. And if 'heaven' is real what if u go to hell. What then? Are you supposed to pray to the moongoddess for you eternal life of happiness. Well sorry to be the mayor of bad news, but when your happy somthing always ruins it so it is pointless.

My name is Karson Black and im a rouge. Yeah, all of you have herd of us rouges to be evil heartless, killing, retched wolves that have no control but to have strong urges to rip out throats of every living thing. Well that theory is sometimes right but rouges like me, its not. It kinda humors me tho, I mean im probibly smaller than most wolves and havent done any thing wrong but everyone and everything is either scared of me or has a strong dislike towards me like i killed their mates.

My family was killed when i was first shifting at the age of 12. Moon Shadow pack ambushed us and my family, including my older brother faught them off while i was shifting and when i was done i realized that the only thing in front of me was my family tared and shreded in front of my eyes. That was then i realized, whats the point of being happy? All life does is dissapoint you over and over again. And i will have my revenge to whoever hurt my family. If its the last thing i do.

***

short chapter i know but first story and i need opinions! Thx for reading this and you should totally vote! ill even do my first shout out for the first vote and comment.