Runnin' My Momma Crazy \\ A Julian Goins Story [ Episode O1 ]

This is for my mama cause without her I wouldn't be here till this day but it truly hurt me deep inside my heart that I'm really driving her crazy all these years had gone by I'm only 16 years old running these streets but this is my story that I'm going to tell you about it . . .

Everyday my mom would tell me while I run these streets at night she can't eat, or sleep cause of me at night she's in her bed while the phone is ringing she thinks its me so she worries so much. I have watch her cause she will get nervous while watching the news on tv thinking it might be me dying on these streets with a pool of blood seeping through me laying there lifeless.

Jm // [ looking at a police but turns away cause it might be Julian ] 

[ on the Streets ] 

Julian \\ [ Dealing ] 

she tells me everyday she gets scared or even frighten that it would be me in the back of the police car with hands cuffs behind my back but everynight there always been a shoot out then her heart beat slowly thinking and wondering it might be me who got shot.

[ Hearing the sirens all around ] 

Ym // just hope it ain't my baby [ worrying ] 

I can't stand it not once seeing her being like this and being scared too loose her baby boy but I manage to get away in time but when I'm at home she's in peace that she knows that I'm safe and sound then she sleeps peacefully.

Jm // Jeaus keep my baby boy safe on these streets please [ sigh ] 

when I'm sitting in the dinning room table she would always say this

Jm \\  Dope is not the only way to eat"

then hearing these words coming out of her mouth saying she hope I don't die on these streets like those others . . . Hope she don't cry while wiping her soft hands with me while she's praying on her knees.

Jm \\ You are still my baby 

Julian // I know ma . . . I know 

Everyone knows me as a goon cause I was one but you know I'm always my mother's baby for life and it wouldn't change not one bit.

[ Next Day ] 

Julian \\ aye what up man [ smoking weed ] 

Goon // chilling man you [ drinking ] 

Julian \\ dealing getting this cheddar out here 

Goon // I hear you loud and clear 

Julian \\ fa'sho 

2 Votes &'d 3 Comments to Continue